Thread: Drifting

1. Wolverine20119 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Drifting

What is the best non hardcore mode car to drift in? I don't have microsoft points so no cars that cost msps to download.

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Well Something RWD obviously personally i would reccomend something like the corvette or something else with High BHP figures

Im sure Nipper will have his say on this so i will it to him

3. Johansen is offline Banned

just try and see for urself, and u will find a car that u like, mercedes is good cars to drift in normal mode.

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

For Arcade Mode, I recomend Viper's, S7's, and a Z06.

Notice how no Euro cars got mentioned? It's cos they require a little more taming to drift in, and you stated you want the 'best' non-HCM car

||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    For Arcade Mode, I recomend Viper's, S7's, and a Z06.

Notice how no Euro cars got mentioned? It's cos they require a little more taming to drift in, and you stated you want the 'best' non-HCM car

get on msn asap.

6. Wolverine20119 is offline Just a Skidmark

Alright i have a Z06, but i havent tried drifting with it thanks, and i might have a viper cant remember though. I tried in a 350Z but I couldn't get enough speed i would just go right through the turn lol. I'm hoping to get msps soon so this might not be a problem.
    Last edited by Wolverine20119; 13/09/07 at 03:07 AM.

7. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine20119 »
    Alright i have a Z06, but i havent tried drifting with it thanks, and i might have a viper cant remember though. I tried in a 350Z but I couldn't get enough speed i would just go right through the turn lol. I'm hoping to get msps soon so this might not be a problem.
    ye its alot more fun in hardcore and its easyer aswell.