1. F1Ferrari is offline Go gas makes you go fast

Default TDU Servers Problem!

Has anybody noticed a huge lag of some sort since the servers went down. When I go into servers, I cannot hear anybody and everybody is lagging all over the servers. Their names show up in white writing meaning that indicates not well connection but every server and every person cannot have bad connection. Has anyone else noticed this or not?
    "Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines." - Enzo Ferrari

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by F1Ferrari »
    Has anybody noticed a huge lag of some sort since the servers went down. When I go into servers, I cannot hear anybody and everybody is lagging all over the servers. Their names show up in white writing meaning that indicates not well connection but every server and every person cannot have bad connection. Has anyone else noticed this or not?
    Run a connection test on the Dashboard and make sure your NAT is open. THats has been the problem since the servers had maintenance.

3. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

I have the same problem F1Ferrari has. It's quite annoying...
    And my NAT is fine.

4. F1Ferrari is offline Go gas makes you go fast

Quote Originally Posted by Jt 396 Drye »
    I have the same problem F1Ferrari has. It's quite annoying...
    And my NAT is fine.
    Yeah seems everthing is back to normal now.

5. F1Ferrari is offline Go gas makes you go fast

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Run a connection test on the Dashboard and make sure your NAT is open. THats has been the problem since the servers had maintenance.
    I had done that but didn't help on the same day. Now today evrything is back to normal but I guess there was just a problem on that day and also thanks guys for the help.

6. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Yeah it's back to normal now aswell for me..