1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Best Guitar / Bass solo

This can be by anyone. I though i've seen this here before but couldn't find it. Umm put a youtube vid up for the best Guitar solo and the best bass solo you can find. Can be a proper band or a random person or you thinking about it. See what comes up.

Best i've found.

Guitar.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Bass.

If you find the other thread please post. Love watching these amazing solo and want to see more so if you have any.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Telos is offline Eternal Being

This is not the best I've heard but I've always liked this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FCqPKxLvVM

P.S. How do you embed the YouTube video to a post?

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Michael Angelo Batio. There's a video of him playing a guitar with 4 necks too. But this is genius. And he just HAS to get some Smoke On The Water at the end too. Check out the Ozzy part just after it!

The blazing fast solo on this one at 2:56 requires extreme accuracy with the way he just hammers the lower end of the fretboard!!! And all on a 28 fret (I think) fretboard.
    Last edited by SupermAnthony; 12/09/07 at 11:40 AM.