1. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Default BMW M3 Challenge

Hmm, randomly spotted this today:
    http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicle...e/content.html
    check it out... I haven't yet.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Downloading right now! Looks fun to me

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Mb

I like this game! Let's set up a Competition

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

*downloading*
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Mb

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

I thought i had to film my second lap. But after then i changed the steering sensibility and it went way better then this piece of rubbish video material

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

lol nice vid...

I'll install it on my Gaming Pc, this is a piece of junk I get lag even in this game! xD But here a screeny to pass time hehe

E: I found a secret place , look at my second picture xD
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 11/09/07 at 16:37 PM.

7. Mb

My Screens!

8. Johansen is offline Banned

i found that same secret place, and i found out that u could go anywhere u want like behind the pits and stuff, @MB nice pics.

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nice find here, can't drive at all becouse the throttle and brakes are either on or off. I'm going to get that adapter for the wheel so i can use it on the computer for this.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

This game just echos rFactor in every way, other than rFactor is actually better for more than an hour, this pathetic excuse for a game has only one car, and one track, two variations.....

Oh and the track was in rFactor, the Physics are identical, and the car is soon to be in rFactor (as soon as someone can be bothered to move it over LOL)

LFS rules rFactor, which in turn is better than M3 Challenge, then you have Project Torque at the bottom of the pile HAHAHAHAHA
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

11. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Yes... well it was made by the people who made GTR GTL etc. and the track on rFactor is ported from a track made for GTR... lol. Anyway, I think they just took that track and used it on this game.

Also, ITS FREE!!

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Night-time racing

and some weird road positioning
    Attached Images Attached Images    

13. Mb

Nice shots!

14. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks

If you change in the options, the mouse 'lock' or something similar you can creat much better shots Much like the TDU style, but no zooming. but then the game is free, so what do you expect

15. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    This game just echos rFactor in every way, other than rFactor is actually better for more than an hour, this pathetic excuse for a game has only one car, and one track, two variations.....

Oh and the track was in rFactor, the Physics are identical, and the car is soon to be in rFactor (as soon as someone can be bothered to move it over LOL)

LFS rules rFactor, which in turn is better than M3 Challenge, then you have Project Torque at the bottom of the pile HAHAHAHAHA
    Your are a bit wrong about the whole layout of the game. M3 Challenge is nothing like rFactor. Its is identical to GTR2.
    The physics are the same to GTR2 and so is the lame with it only gives you the new BMW. I want the 2004 model and all the other old ones. And I wish they could let you drive on the Nordschleife.

16. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

It's just a silly promotional thing...
    Anyway, with only a keyboard, the game's almost pretty useless to me... any suggestions, because I really want to have a proper go on this game...

BTW Mb, what was that song in the vid?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

17. Mb

@ CarFreak: Kate Ryan - Voyage Voyage

18. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Not bad for a promotion game based of GTR2, but they can work on how the controlloer works in the game.

19. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Downloaded it the other day, MY COMPUTER SUCKS lol

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

20. Hamann M6 is offline Epic post whore

i NEED to play this game, shame i have a mac!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last