1. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default Richard Hammond has another crash.

Top Gear host has another crash

Hammond suffered serious brain injuries in last year's crash

Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond was involved in another car accident at the weekend - less than a year after nearly losing his life in a 288mph crash.
    The 37-year-old skidded off the track during a 24-hour Le Mans-style race at Silverstone on Saturday, the BBC said.
    The host was not injured and continued the race once his vehicle - a BMW 330 DTi Sport - was repaired.
    "During the race, at night, Richard was driving and another car shunted him off the track," said a BBC spokesman.
    "Richard wasn't hurt at all but the car was damaged. It was taken back to the pits and repaired before Richard carried on with the race."
    Hammond and fellow presenters James May, Jeremy Clarkson and masked driver 'The Stig' had been taking turns at racing the 100,000 car.
    Complete recovery
    Last September Hammond crashed while driving a jet-powered car at speeds up to 300mph at Elvington airfield, near York.
    He was airlifted to hospital where he was treated for swelling to the brain and bruising, but eventually made a complete recovery.
    The Health and Safety Executive identified failings by the BBC over the crash but found no grounds for prosecution.
    Hammond has since taken part in another high-speed stunt for the BBC show, driving a Bugatti Veyron as it raced a Typhoon fighter jet at RAF Coningsby, Lincolnshire.
    A BBC spokesman said this weekend's incident was not comparable to last year's accident. The race, he said, was "a public event any amateur could enter". "Normal safety procedures were in place," he added.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Good to know he's Ok I look forward to the return of Top Gear to our screens.

3. Nige is offline Buy American ....

How weird I only read this earlier on the BBC website !
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Llol, I heard about this on Radio 1s newsbeat this morning glad he's ok, I bet Clarkson will rip into him about it though

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Llol, I heard about this on Radio 1s newsbeat this morning glad he's ok, I bet Clarkson will rip into him about it though
    Hahah I heard it at the same place so thought i'd put it up, lol
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"