1. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Default My Mates Audi A4 (Pimp) and Mates Supra

Well, I got back from Spain on Sunday and got asked for a Few photos of two of My Mates cars, one being a Very Pimp Audi A4 and the other Being a 3.0 non Turbo Supra

I Chose this location Primarily for the Audi, Being Silver The Blue light reacted Brilliantly with the car.

and the Supra

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Very good Photo's, as always, really liking the RS4, the Supra's a bit plain for my liking.

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Very good Photo's, as always, really liking the RS4, the Supra's a bit plain for my liking.
    There is no RS4 there. From that model there even isn't a RS4. It's a Audi A4 with S-line package, which makes it more sportive from the exterior and interior. Underneath the bonnet nothing changes
    Nice cars and great pictures!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

And its a diesel

The Supra is booked in for more photos in a few weeks when he gets ALOT more stuff done to it

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That A4 is hell of a clean and I don't mean in the soap n' water sense either. The kit, the wheels everything just flows smoothly together and looks right.

I don't know if it was intentional but nice work getting your Ibiza into the reflection and the mirror as well as I see your mates Cordoba (think that's it) and the red Coupe. Quite a collection not to mention the obligatory girls also, a smart setup indeed! lol
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    That A4 is hell of a clean and I don't mean in the soap n' water sense either. The kit, the wheels everything just flows smoothly together and looks right.

I don't know if it was intentional but nice work getting your Ibiza into the reflection and the mirror as well as I see your mates Cordoba (think that's it) and the red Coupe. Quite a collection not to mention the obligatory girls also, a smart setup indeed! lol
    if I said it was intentional I would be on my way to hell

It was a last minute thing to get the photos taken so we popped round to the nearest place with the best light, took about an our out of our usual Sunday night Cruise

the obligatory girl is my Missus

word of warning, doing a SEAT shoot tonight so better get some bigger bandwidth for tomorrow diablo

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Marc no worries there mate, I'm paying for 2 accounts which is costing me a bomb but it's giving about 5-6TB a month! Yes that's terabit. Once the videos come back though that's when I'll panic and limit the forum between the hours of 9-5. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

8. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

The Audi, and the Audi pics, are so beautiful !!

9. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Beautiful Audi pictures. I would the like the supra more if it was worked on a bit more.

10. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

nice picts man!
    why stop at a gas cap?CF THE HOOD!!

11. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

I love the A4.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

12. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

lol, nice pics, give it 10 years and ill be posting pics of MY OWN 550-600 BHP twin turbo supra

me and some1 i know from Bristol have a challeneg that hes gonna build a black one with 550-600 BHP and im doing a silver one, obviously when we have the jobs lol, but you can get a decent supra twin turbo for like 8K now and just like slam 2 nice sized turbos, bit of light enigne and cooling work then a discreet bodykit and there ya go, ILL BE BACK IN 10 YEARS :P

dont even have my liscene yet tho =\

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

13. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

You wont get 600BHP form Two Turbos on a Supra, you would be better doing a single turbo conversion and getting some Antilag in

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

14. Hammy is offline DoUcHe BaG

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    You wont get 600BHP form Two Turbos on a Supra, you would be better doing a single turbo conversion and getting some Antilag in
    what marc said ^^

**Champion at Alot Of Arcade games**

15. HSVxSEXY_TIME? is offline Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

i said TT, i didn't mean same size, i'm getting probly around 55-67 MM from a lorry () and a smaller turbo fo lower down power, either way, i want a TRD 3000GT bodykit and bonnet on it with 4" HKS drgger exhaust, either way, it'll be so good, but thats 9 years away D:

not smug, but proud owner of a DFP.

i'm happy with it!

16. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

NICE AUDI A4 S-Line, is it 2.0T or 1.8T

17. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

awesoem pics man, great audi too bad its silver and great supra, their both so clean

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Really nice cars there Really like the Supra, not often you see those here

19. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Ive not seen a supra in real life for a long time, Id like a supra rather than a new car!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

20. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Both of them are well nice. Saw an A4 just like that parked outside of Halfords a few weeks ago, except it was dark purple and lower. And that Supra is nice too, i see a lot of them around these days, an orange Supra Targa is still my dream car (yes, over the Barabus TKR, R35 GTR and every other car) .