1. dawesta1 is offline An enthusiast first

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, I'm quite new to the Xbox live aspect of Test Drive Unlimited but I've had the game itself for a few months now. I'm also new to forums so sorry if my post is a little confusing! I love the game, nothing quite like being able to drive around and interact with other people. I'm currently a student, starting University in a few weeks time but I'll continue to play TDU as much as I can. My name in the game is the same as my name on here. Anyway I hope to see all of you around at some point, and that I can join in some of your fantastic cruising sessions I've heard so much about.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey there dawesta welcome to the board and good to see you're now online with the game as that is where it really shines. Not to mention there's a good few of us who are usually online driving around.

Make sure to add your Xbox Live gamertag to your profile also, that way people can find you online and maybe even add you as a friend. To do this goto 'User CP > Edit Profile' and enter your gamertag in the space at the bottom.

I'm a bit mental.

3. dawesta1 is offline An enthusiast first

Thanks for the help Diablo, I've added my Gamertag now so hopefully people will be able to find me easier! Thanks also for the warm welcome it is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to seeing you around in the game!

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yo dawesta get your ass over to http://forums.eu.atari.com and signup and you can request a McLaren F1 LM, Pagani Zonda Roadster, Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe or Spyker Spyder. These cars are exclusive only they can't be acquired any other way anymore!!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. dawesta1 is offline An enthusiast first

Thanks once again for letting me know I can sign up and request a car from the list, I am very grateful for your help and kindness.

6. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome !

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hello and welcome to the forums! Loving your avatar of the Marcos TSO btw

9. dawesta1 is offline An enthusiast first

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and thanks TheScottishSpotter, I'm glad you like my avatar of the Marcos