1. Johny is offline X0 Gamer

Question Moving vehicles?

How I can move vehicles between houses? Do I have sell my house to move them?

Sorry, but I havenīt found any other ways yet :/

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny »
    How I can move vehicles between houses? Do I have sell my house to move them?

Sorry, but I haven´t found any other ways yet :/
    There is an option, when you go to your garage. Select List, then on PC it is right click to select the vehicle you want to switch, then left click on the vehicle you want to switch it with. I am not sure whether this is active on all versions but this is certainly the case for PC.

Just an extra note, you cannot add cars to recently bought houses if your other houses are not full. In the order you buy houses, that is the order in which you must fill them if you understand what I mean

3. Johny is offline X0 Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    Just an extra note, you cannot add cars to recently bought houses if your other houses are not full. In the order you buy houses, that is the order in which you must fill them if you understand what I mean
    Yes, I understand you.

And I have the X0 version