1. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Default My Favorite Roads

This is my first full length vid and my second overall vid I am pretty pleased with it and can you tell me what you think, I am working on a higher quality version aswell. (IF you watch it on you tube you can choose to see it in orig res, so the qual is a little better.) I also made all of it this morning, it took less than an hour.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Guns N Roses and Scorpions! WOOHOO! Great vid!

HERE I AM! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE! lol!

3. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Cool, all my vids will have guns or scorpions, or both then it can be guns and scorpions :P

4. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StephenJWolfe »
    Cool, all my vids will have guns or scorpions, or both then it can be guns and scorpions :P
    Guns and Scoripons, lol!

5. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Turns out youtube automatically restricts them, oh well no high qual, unless someone tells me a program that can conver WMV into MPEG4