Topic:

My first vid!

1. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Default My first vid!

I have made my first vid, and would like for some of you more experienced video makers to give me some pointers, here it is

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGWNiGKPZl8

Don't beat me up.

Notably, how can I save with these custom settings on windows movie maker :
    MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format
    320x240 resolution
    MP3 audio
    Last edited by StephenJWolfe; 08/09/07 at 19:35 PM.
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hmm pointers ... Don't hit the barrier lol

and you could include the video on the page using the [ tube] GGWNiGKPZl8 [ /tube] (no spaces) wrap codes
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

lol but does anyone know how to save to those settings in windows movie maker?

(I hit the wall because I was just not playing properly anyway)
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.