1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Top Gear London Race

I know a lot of you are into Top Gear and all ready probably know this but oh well. Oh suppose if you don't want to know what is going to be in the next series don't read.

Just read in Motorboat mag that they are doing a race in the next series across London. Hammound is on a bike (pedel), May is in a Merc GL500, Clarkson is in a Honda 225 racing boat and the Stig is taking part on public transport which should be brilliant. There are a few more details in the article but should be a good program.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

When does it start??

Thought the BBC had a brainwave and abandoned TopGear for good, obviously not...
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Could you post a link please.

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Its not a link, its in the MotorBoat magazine as Top Gear went to them for suggestion on boats and they were there for the filming. Top Gear mag says Top Gear will be back in October.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

so does topgear.com and i think clarkson said it in the last episode of the last series as well, so it 90% will happen

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I'm quite sure it will as this is two storys that i've heard of about the new series and in this months TG mag there was a big article set in the isle of man which may or may not be on the TV, would be good though. When i'm back home i'll copy some of the photo's and headline but can't copy the whole thing becouse that would be copywrite infringmewnt and all that ribish, well so would the photo's, oh never mind.
    -----

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    When does it start??

Thought the BBC had a brainwave and abandoned TopGear for good, obviously not...
    New series is in autumn, I think Clarkson siad late October in his newspaper/TG column when everyone accused him off quitting when he weren't.

Would be good to see Stig on london transport , He must have an Oyster Card or else he would have to talk and giveaway his Identity.

8. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Good to see Top Gear is back. Now i hope they are coming on the Dutch TV aswell.

900th Post!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Also confirmed for this season is the Bugatti Veyron vs. Eurofighter Typhoon race
    Where i got it from:
    http://forums.airshows.co.uk/cgi-bin...ST;f=9;t=37779

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Is that the top gear track? That might mean they get it on the lap board.]

Audi Sam just reminded me of another thing they do that was also writtin in the article. They are making a boat out of a toyota hilex (again) and going accros the channel. I thought it was a joke becouse you'd be mad to do that but, well it is top gear and apparently it's true.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 09/09/07 at 16:13 PM.
    -----

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ill do the channel in the hilux if you want, ill just go through the euro tunnel, good short cut

did the other toybota get destroyed with the other props?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

They are making a new one I think, was there anything offical that anything was destroyed.
    -----

13. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hammond races jet in Top Gear stunt
    Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond has taken to the wheel of another high-powered car less than a year after his horrific crash while filming for the show, the BBC said.
    Hammond, 37, drove a Bugatti Veyron, the fastest street-legal car in the world, in a "race" with a Typhoon fighter jet as part of a stunt for the programme.
    The BBC said it had followed "stringent" safety procedures for the race, which was filmed last week at RAF Coningsby in Lincolnshire.
    Last September, Hammond was driving a jet-powered car at speeds approaching 300mph on an airfield near York when he crashed. A tyre blow-out sent the vehicle spinning off the runway and left the presenter upside down and dug into a grass verge.
    He was airlifted to hospital where he was treated for swelling to the brain and bruising but eventually made a complete recovery. A film of the accident was later broadcast on Top Gear, where fans of the show welcomed him back a hero.
    An investigation by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) later found there had been "failings in BBC management systems" before the accident. But it concluded that no-one should be prosecuted.
    The latest stunt was described as "awesome" by one eyewitness who said the Bugatti drove for one mile each way down the airfield runway.
    Meanwhile the Typhoon jet, which easily won the encounter, flew one mile over the runway, headed vertically for another mile and then turned round.
    Bugatti Veyrons, which cost more than £800,000, are capable of over 250mph and can travel from zero to 60mph in just 2.5 seconds. A Typhoon jet can travel at twice the speed of sound.
    A BBC spokesman said: "It was part of filming for a new series that starts in October."

From MSN News.
    -----