Thread: PC Help.

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default PC Help.

For anyone who is having problems with your system here you can discuss your troubles.

If you intend to get advice on new PC components, please include the country you are buying the parts from so we can link you to relevant products.

If you do not know what components you have in your PC, or have a pre-manufactured PC, this is what you need to do:
    1. Download http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/ from that link & install it.
    2. Open the application and Click the Hardware Tab.
    3. Double click the Computer Overview Icon.
    4. At the bottom of the window that appeared, Click the Copy to Clipboard Button.
    5. Right click and Paste the information into your post or any text document.

Please PM me if I've missed anything out.

Hope we can help, I'm sure I will not be the only one who will be willing to help.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I find the Official Atari TDU forums the best place for tech help, as they always have computer boffins online, and have lots of people (especially the mods) who know what they're talking about.

But please don't hesitate to post here as we will be glad to help.

If people don't wish to download the software listed, as I know I wouldn't, you can always just post your DxDiag file here and we can find out what is the problem or what gismos and gadgets you have .

For Windows XP...

1. Click on 'Start' Menu
    2. Click 'Run'
    3. Type 'DxDiag'
    4. Save to computer
    5. Upload on here via managements.

Minimum
    Specs for TDU:

Operating System : Windows 2000/XP/Vista
    CPU : Intel P4 @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon 2800+.
    GPU (Video Cards) : ATI Radeon 9800 256MB VRAM or Nvidia 6600 GT with 256 MB of VRAM.
    Video Cards with vertex/pixel shaders 2.x and above are recommended.
    SPU (Sound Cards) : DirectX 9.0 compatible Sound Card.
    System Memory : 512 MB, 1 GB recommended
    Hard Disk free space: 8 GB
    DVD drive: 8x minimum
    DirectX 9.0C (included)
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 08/09/07 at 08:43 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.