Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default Best Ad i've seen in a while

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

hahaha! great find!!!

3. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

That advert has to be one of the best on tv at the moment. Top marks cadbury.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I was just about to post this lol, had me cracking up. 6.2 million quid its costing them.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

6.2 million what on.... a bloke in a monkey suit and a drum kit

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Theres a series of adverts planned and from what I've heard they just get better. Expect to see them soon.

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

This is amazing!

I also like the Mars Advert, I don't have a video, but i have a video of the music played

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

8. mclaren8080 is offline Exoticar Driver

didnt find i that good really

made by Nodz86. thanks alot
    Parachute Panic champ.
    http://www.myspace.com/anthonysaysyourmom my myspace
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Appendix_Inc/index.php?

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well it's not as good as the cadbury one! But I just like the music.

@ The almighty baldred - Really? wow I can't wait to see what they waste more millions on But they'd better be good adverts, or I might go to the shop and buy some Mars Confectionary
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 05/09/07 at 21:06 PM.

10. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

erm diablo hasn't posted on this thread yet.

11. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    erm diablo hasnt posted on this thread yet. :s
    Woops sorry it was you who said it

I do appologise again

*edited previous post*

12. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Thanks for the almighty. Yep a few people at work went to a screening and they said all the adverts were good I'll see if i can get any information out of them tomorrow.

13. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Guys, its just an advert....
    The guy in the gorrilla suit playing the drums is a crappy advert, more likely to make me buy a drum kit than a chocolate bar....
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    Guys, its just an advert....
    The guy in the gorrilla suit playing the drums is a crappy advert, more likely to make me buy a drum kit than a chocolate bar....
    Its different which makes it good. Its not some person talking down a telephone smiling way to much or some puppy falling off a bed. There are subtle hints of the chocolate brand as someone said above with the background colour. Dunno really what i'm talking about but i'm going to buy some chocolate now, no wait no i'm not.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

15. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Haha, great find. That gorilla is so fake looking though

16. iBilo is offline ;)

I think the Mclaren one is the best tho. With Hamilton and Alonso competing. Nice Ad.

17. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

It's the most boring ad i've ever seen actually!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The best ad's are for Irn-Bru , honestly goto youtube and search for irn bru and you'll see some quality ads with great humour.

That ad was good though I have to say, I thought it went on a bit at the start but some nice drumming all the same.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Yes the irn bru adverts are good, and they worked i am now obsessed with drinking the orange stuff, it taste great. It's also a great hangover cure. The latest one i saw was in Blackpool, it seemed familiar to me, but i just couldn't remember the name of the roller coaster featured. Of course it was the irn bru roller coaster.

20. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    . It's also a great hangover cure.

Does that include the WKD version?? lol,

I think the old Tango ads where good (you've been tango'd) but they changed it from the block slapping people to kissing them as they thought it would start a Happy Slapping craze.

The Alonso and hamilton one is good but it must have been filmed a while before all the trouble between them started.

Also they where talking about a Gorrilla playing drums on an advert today on Jo whiley on Radio 1 and everyone was asking if it was Phil Collins and Jo said she would reveal who it was but I missed, did anyone listen and find out???

Page 1 of 3 123 Last