Topic:

I'm Back

1. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default I'm Back

Yes, I'm back in Boston and somehow sad to say my holiday is over. Hawaii was very fun. Being in the beach for an hour makes you feel sleepy after. The roads are similar, but it seems tons of things have been taken out because of laws. And on the way to the Polynesian Caltural Center, I found out that MEETING PLACE C was a bathroom for a campsite. LOL

Then I went to Vagas and man was Vagas beautiful. I walked down on some of the strip (Las Vagas Strip aka Las Vagas Blvd) and saw the water show. The day before I left, I went on the canal (I stayed at the Venitian). The ride was fun, but I hate the singing part of it. LOL

2 Days later I went to L.A. (Pasadena at the Ritz Carlton). I went to Universal (Again) and I haven't been there since 2001. And you know what? IT'S STILL THE SAME, even though they just closed the "Back to the Future" ride today. I was in the "V.I.P" Experience and met a family from Western Austrialia (Including 2 Girls) (For MadMax Just Kidding) I was actually suprised the girls like talking to me (American Girls are so rude LOL and still Just Kidding) The Girls are 7 and 9. The 7 year old is named Hailee and the 9 year old is named Ashley (I think, my sister told the names), they're sort of midgets as their father describes them (I don't really think so, kids to me get smaller these days and suddenly get big). Actually (Gentle Side of Carboy comes in LOL) I'm starting to miss them (Honestly and don't get into the stuff that you're into) (MadMaxRaver that means you Just Kidding again). The family from Austrilia are on a 1 month trip (I thought a 2 week trip was crazy). TDU Central AUS, this is when you come in. If you're from Western Austrilia (I hope) and know them (I hope) Please get me an Email and tell that it's the Asian boy in the PINK shirt they met in Universal. And if they don't remember, tell that we spotted the Mystery Machine (Scotty, sorry I forgot to spot cars that day and most of the vacation.)
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 03/09/07 at 15:08 PM.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

No car spotting? :'(

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    No car spotting? :'(
    Well only two Speed Cam Style Spottings. A Cadillac DTS (Rubbish) and a Infiniti M35x (Even more rubbish) Sorry guys. My main goal was to have fun. But if my dad helps me put the photos on picasa. I might post them.

4. Mb

Spotting is fun
    Good you had a nice holiday!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Indeed spotting is fun. The main thing though is that you had a nice holiday and it seems you did . Welcome back!

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Indeed spotting is fun. The main thing though is that you had a nice holiday and it seems you did . Welcome back!
    Thanks!

7. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Glad to see you had a nice time, welcome back.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

8. iBilo is offline ;)

Welcome back.

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

hey, welcome back carboy

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

When are the Austrialians going to read this?

11. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

Now is when we will see this and there is more than 3 people in australia!

12. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

WB, if only I can have holidays like that ! ^^
    I'm waiting for some pics

13. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Due to sercurity reasons, my dad won't let me post the photos, sorry.

14. Mb

Security reasons? Wtf
    In public you can make any photo of anything, and if your family is on them photoshop the faces.

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Security reasons? Wtf
    In public you can make any photo of anything, and if your family is on them photoshop the faces.
    My dad doesn't want me to show our idenity. (or something like that) MB, you must really not like your parents.