Topic:

Headlights

1. 99shill is offline I AM THE STIG

Default Headlights

stupid pointless question but how do i turn my headlighs on?
    was gonna do some phots of my Jag in the tunnel but i wanted the headlights on...

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You can't have them perminantely on...

Just go into the settings, then online, turn off online interactions, and you can hold them down.

I hold it down, then press pause for my headlights to stay on for photos
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Hold down Enter, that's default.

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

When the lights are on, you don't get a blaze of light in front of the car. Just shows the headlamps on in front of the car still looks cool for pictures.

5. 99shill is offline I AM THE STIG

ah thanks, was wondering cos i had seen pics with the cars lights on.

6. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

press the headlight button then pause - photo mode spin around to the front of your car and the game is paused with the lights on whilst not having to depress the key.

also if you wish to drive around the island with lights on permantly then goto options > online > turn off allow instant challenges..

then goto key config and alter the key for flash headlights to something like / on the numpad and use something small and heavy to hold that key down whilst you drive around forcing the lights to be on all the time.

note***
    if you press t to chat to someone it will cancel the lights, and you will have to release and then redepress the key again

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by TDU-RAZOR »
    also if you wish to drive around the island with lights on permantly then goto options > online > turn off allow instant challenges..

then goto key config and alter the key for flash headlights to something like / on the numpad and use something small and heavy to hold that key down whilst you drive around forcing the lights to be on all the time.
    Cool idea héhé

8. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Who needs the lights on all the time, especially if it never gets dark?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

9. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

well if you read the topic you would know that they wanted the lights on for a photoshoot