1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Exclamation GT5 Prologue to be FREE on PSN!!

Just been looking on another forum I use and apparently in an interview the creator of the GT series has said that GT5 Prologue will be released for free on the PSN (playstation Network). Click the link in the qoute for full article and interview with the creator. Also read somewhere that they will be including damage, not sure how true this will is.

Quote Originally Posted by [URL
    http://uk.gamespot.com/events/leipzig07/story.html?sid=6177157&pid=942026&tag=top_stories;story;2[/url]]
    Today, we sat in on a presentation hosted by Gran Turismo series creator Kazunori Yamauchi as he demonstrated some of the new features that will be present in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. The game is due for release on the PlayStation Network as a free download later this year
    Also another article about it here.
    http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/08/27/...-will-be-free/

and heres a video of an interview with the developers
    http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/08/27/...-gran-turismo/

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Wow, omg + rep

Haha owned all you XBox lovers
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Wow Sont have got a good deal there. After splashing out so much cash on the PS3, gamers need a free game so they have something to play!

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

xD and £50 a go on games, they must of made a mint anyway lol

E: when I first read this i thought Sony had a new console out - the PSN xD silly me

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This isn't officially confirmed and unfortunately typical Sony crap with it never being simple as there is going to be downloadable version as well as a Blu-ray box but rumours say the downloadable won't have damage included even though damage has never been completely confirmed anyway!

We should find out what's going on exactly at either the Tokyo Motor Show or the Tokyo Games Show.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    This isn't officially confirmed and unfortunately typical Sony crap with it never being simple as there is going to be downloadable version as well as a Blu-ray box but rumours say the downloadable won't have damage included even though damage has never been completely confirmed anyway!

We should find out what's going on exactly at either the Tokyo Motor Show or the Tokyo Games Show.
    OK thanks for the input useful as always

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Wow, omg + rep

Haha owned all you XBox lovers
    hahahahahaha, what youve got to remember is that lots of xbox owners have ps3 and stuff as well

brilliant news

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sounds good but if i do get a PS3 i will be getting it next year as my mind has already been made up for this year

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Will be the deciding game really to see if i'll get a PS3. It would have to be the perfect game and somehow I don't think it will be. Forza was ment to be and it just isn't, hopfully it is though, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .