1. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Default CLUB ANNOUCMENT - Cruise 02/09/07

TDU Multi Platform Speed Cruise

Yes, I am here to announce the first multi platform TDU Cental Cruise. This will take place tomorrow (02/09/07) at 8pm BST. It will be open to anyone and everyone who is a part of the club on any platform or who is looking to join the club in the near future. We will start at the car park opposite the Pagani/ Italian Independant dealership, known to most PC players as Meeting Place A. From there, the leader will choose a place, everyone will put it in there GPS if they want to, then lock back together. The overall theme will we to race to the lighthouse clockwise around the island. Once there, other places will be decided upon.

Here is where the fun begins, the idea is to race to the place selected as fast as possible, no road rules, no stopping to regroup, just try to be the first there. When I say this I am not advising that you knock each other off the road, but do as you please Once you get to the first place, wait for the rest of the group, then the leader will choose a new place, everyone will GPS it and off we go again. The idea of this cruise is to enjoy driving in TDU but also to appreciate the speed and fun that can be achieved in the game.

Group Leaders -
    PC - S71NG3R
    XBOX 360 - *still available* (post below if you would like the place, someone who knows the roads would be good, Diablo? baldred?)

We may need to include 2 groups on each platform but this depends entirely on demand, and we will not decide on this until we see how many people are interested, so post below or contact me in some way if you would like to take part.

PC Players Group 1 -
    1. S71NG3R
    2. SpeedFreakLightning
    3. Iced_Bullet
    4. Mb
    5. TheScottishSpotter

360 Players Group 1 -
    1. Telos

Any questions or problems, please list below.

Thanks,

Speed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Speed; 01/09/07 at 21:23 PM.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Please Speed, put my down (for Pc )
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I'm so in! PC
    (PS: It might be possible that i won't be there as there is a party in my house, but i'll try to make it, as it really looks fun!
    Last edited by Mb; 01/09/07 at 16:04 PM.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Telos is offline Eternal Being

I'm in for 360!

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Put me down for that (PC Of course) sounds fun!

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

PC group is looking good, but come on 360 guys, 1 player out of all of you! Diablo, baldred, neither of you want to lead? Anyone else then?

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I'll lead it's just my 360 is broken
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I first have to clean up the club and also I'm not the best person to lead this as I am always getting phone calls and having to do random stops for 5-15mins, we'll see how it goes though.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well I think I know who's gunna win the 360 comp
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

10. Telos is offline Eternal Being

There was another thread about another 360 event tonight? http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=2004

Doesn't matter which but can't do both at the same time.

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Xbox 360 TDU-C is running a cruise but not a speed one as most people have decided they want a road rules drive so if you're up for some nice leisurely driving then join up with us at the Lexus dealer in a D-B class car.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Mb

The PC cruise was GREAT! I had to leave halfway through, but the first half was awesome!
    The first part i drove the wrong way, had my GPS wrong but still finished 3rd they said? I thought i was last
    The second part i won, woehoe!
    The third part i was 4th. I flew of the highway and had to drive 10km extra

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

13. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Yes it was a good cruise now I need a rest lol after hanging on the the S7 all that time. Never again, but it was a lot of fun so maybe I will use it again.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

14. Joel is offline PC Oahu Citizen

Yes that was a great first cruise for me, thanks! Shame I had such a bad car to begin with, still managed 4th at one point though!

- Been here months but finally posted!
    Last edited by Joel; 02/09/07 at 23:31 PM.

TDU:C Gumball 3000 - 3rd + 2nd Place

15. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    Yes it was a good cruise now I need a rest lol after hanging on the the S7 all that time. Never again, but it was a lot of fun so maybe I will use it again.
    The F1 (Not the GTR) is a pain in the arse, it sucks to drive so i swapped for the GTR which didn't have such a high topspeed as your S7 and the Enzo's.
    Who won the other bits?

16. The Drifting God is offline Just a Skidmark

I'm in for 360

17. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

6months old, please don't bring up old threads TDG
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

18. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Lol I even put the date in the title of the thread! It says 07!!