1. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Default For The Football Fans

I'm more of a ruggers man myself. I prefer watching people smash each other (without big shoulder pads and helmets) and all that lark, than rollng around on the floor because someone took the ball from them.

But, I used to play football and still occasionally watch it. So if anyone's interested in the PES series, GameSpot had a hands on with PES 2008.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/sport...ml?sid=6177963

I look forward to being able to make my old squad "Waggon & Horses" from way back when I was in college and include their faces with Vision.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I will be buying this game, always do, this game IS football.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I've always more of a Fifa man myself.. And chances are that I'll buy 08 over PES 7 mainly because of the real teams in Fifa.. I know I know PES is ment to be better.. But I always get PES.. Even though I really hated 07
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

This should be another great game. I need to up my game spending. lol
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I've always more of a Fifa man myself.. And chances are that I'll buy 08 over PES 7 mainly because of the real teams in Fifa.. I know I know PES is ment to be better.. But I always get PES.. Even though I really hated 07
    Haha, a classic case of content over gameplay

You can make your own teams and use one of the others as a template so you may be able to change the team names yourself like in previous versions!