Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Default TDU Central Xbox 360/PC club

I have a idea of linking the xbox 360 and PC together and run a parallel TDU Central club.

We would run parallel events on both platforms using the forum.

Are there any xbox players interested? if so then reply here.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I think we already have a 360 club, so it could be good, I'll let some one who knows more about the club and has a working 360 comment on whether we have a club or not.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    I think we already have a 360 club, so it could be good, I'll let some one who knows more about the club and has a working 360 comment on whether we have a club or not.
    do we? If so I WANT IN! Well anyways, I'm very interested about the idea.

4. AnbuKaiku is offline RUF Drifter

I'll be eager to give it a try

first i'd need an invite to the xbox360 club tho

GT:AnbuKaiku

if anyone could invite me

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    How long have we had a TDUc xbox360 club???? and if we have can I join???

Stinger you can put my name down for this

6. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Ok I'll see who is interested first and then I will look at linking the clubs together.

If there is already a club house with the TDU Central name then that will save someone buying one.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

We've had a TDUcentral club for a while now, good few members also but we've never used it. lol Always just flydrive and such but I like your idea S7ING3R.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Can someone invite me then please diablo
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

9. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    We've had a TDUcentral club for a while now, good few members also but we've never used it. lol Always just flydrive and such but I like your idea S7ING3R.
    Ok we will see if all the club members are happy to do this. Then if you have a list of all the members. I can update the lists and think about where to move the club thread.

I think it will be better for us all to be in one thread do you agree?

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

We could put it in the General section or create a section for it but yeah keeping it in one place would be easier to manage and converse about.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

So soon we're going to have one thread for all the TDU Central PC and 360 players? Isn't that going to get a bit complicated, as our thread is already quite active but with double the ammount of people it will be incredibly busy. Maybe a thread for each, next to each other in some sort of "TDU Central Club" board on the forum, where noone else can post new threads, so that the space around it doesn't get cluttered. Just an idea

12. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

EDIT: There is a post in the TDU Central PC club section about this speed.
    Last edited by S71NG3R; 31/08/07 at 13:21 PM.

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Have we?? Never knew that. Any chance of an invite?

14. Telos is offline Eternal Being

I would also like to join this xbox club so I'm waiting for the invite...

15. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    So soon we're going to have one thread for all the TDU Central PC and 360 players? Isn't that going to get a bit complicated, as our thread is already quite active but with double the ammount of people it will be incredibly busy. Maybe a thread for each, next to each other in some sort of "TDU Central Club" board on the forum, where noone else can post new threads, so that the space around it doesn't get cluttered. Just an idea
    Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    EDIT: There is a post in the TDU Central PC club section about this speed.
    Quote form PC section:
    Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    Yes in the beginning we just did special club events I added the daily cruises from the cruises/meeting thread.

There is good and bad because the cruises will be more relaxed as there are no club rules. But this means there is no control over what happens so you can have people messing around.
    I think Speed meant something like this (see link) (If he didn't then, well, this is what I'd like to see )

Excuse my bad editing

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s.../TDUCforum.jpg (I've added a TDU-C Club section)

This means that we can still have our Club rules, and we can have sub-sections for:

'TDU-C PC Club'
    'TDU-C XBox 360 Club'
    'TDU-c PS2 Club'
    'TDU-C PSP Club'
    'TDU-C Club General Chat'

etc. This just brings the TDU-C Club community closer together, and the PS2/P communities may be able to start TDU-C clubs too
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 31/08/07 at 17:19 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

16. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I think that is a great idea Bullet!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

17. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Put me down for the TDU 360 club

i have previously had troubles with connection with this game, ( hence the name Mr lag!! ) but i have been asured by somebody how actually knows what there doing that i shouldn't have a problem anymore

isn't there a max amount of players aloud in a club?

18. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks It could go here, on actually on the 'home' page of these forums, but I think where I edited it into the picture is the best place for it.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 31/08/07 at 17:25 PM.

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Iced you can't spell. lol Good idea though, looks like the easiest and most organised method.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    Put me down for the TDU 360 club

i have previously had troubles with connection with this game, ( hence the name Mr lag!! ) but i have been asured by somebody how actually knows what there doing that i shouldn't have a problem anymore

isn't there a max amount of players aloud in a club?
    Not for the PC club no, extra "sub-clubs (groups)" will be added, when extra members join. atm there is around 18 full members, and 5 or so forum members waiting to join the club. There is a max of 16 members (including leader) in each group.

check this to clear any confusion http://forum.tdu-central.com/showpos...81&postcount=1

Page 1 of 3 123 Last