Topic:

New skin

View Poll Results: Do you like the new skin?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - perfect

11 52.38%
  • Yes - but with Improvements (please state)

7 33.33%
  • No

3 14.29%
  • I'm not bothered

0 0%

1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default New skin

Do you like the new skin?

Ill start... well I like the coours but the new link "banner" at top is slightly weird, and the sub-section boxes at top page doesn't display the last posted But still this is minor

But as with all new things, It'll grow on me

ps. I wouldn't of been able to do as good job, so please don't slate, just my thoughts
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 29/08/07 at 18:17 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I like the new skins appearance however I do not like the fact that the last post does not appear for the sub sections.

By this I mean that when I click on "TDU PC" the last post is not shown for "Club""Trade""Photomode" and "Videos" which I liked before.

Apart from that the new skin is great, good work Diablo.

(P.S. You spelt Improvements wrong Iced )

3. mclaren8080 is offline Exoticar Driver

i prefer it the old way. ill have to get used to it first. then il like it

made by Nodz86. thanks alot
    Parachute Panic champ.
    http://www.myspace.com/anthonysaysyourmom my myspace
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Appendix_Inc/index.php?

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    I like the new skins appearance however I do not like the fact that the last post does not appear for the sub sections.

By this I mean that when I click on "TDU PC" the last post is not shown for "Club""Trade""Photomode" and "Videos" which I liked before.

Apart from that the new skin is great, good work Diablo.

(P.S. You spelt Improvements wrong Iced )
    K, cheers - changed ... Edit: Damn I can't change it, ah well :P

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren8080 »
    i prefer it the old way. ill have to get used to it first. then il like it

Yeah I'm the same But I know the yellow will grow on me

5. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

im liking it, but it seems to take a little bit longer to load than the old layout. very nicely done.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »

I saw this late last night also and it appears to be an error with the skin itself ....however I've just had a look around and found the problem, check those sections out now.

[+] Btw keep the feedback coming, I can easily miss stuff and I will try my best to fix them as you have already seen. This is your community too after all!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I saw this late last night also and it appears to be an error with the skin itself ....however I've just had a look around and found the problem, check those sections out now.

[+] Btw keep the feedback coming, I can easily miss stuff and I will try my best to fix them as you have already seen. This is your community too after all!
    Thanks for sorting this out, I would + rep, but there's no point you're full as it is hehe!

But I supose the thought counts

Anyway, I agree with Capn Wakkn, that it does seem a bit longer to load

PS. The you're typing in the "new post" and "quick reply" I preferred the old version, with the black background, cos atm it's white, and the text is black, but when you post, the colours switch.

I know this isn't major, but is it possible to change this? Or am I just picking at very tiny things, as there're no major faults - it's all fab lol

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You want the message reply boxes to echo the actual posts themselves?

BTW rep is always appreciated as it shows if what I'm doing is liked or hated.

PS Why are those that are saying 'no' (I know who you are) just voting it and not saying why they don't like it.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well yes, and I read in the the sticky thread from the TDU-C News section (about the new skin) someone else wanted this too. As it gives a clearer idea of what the post will look like with different colours, as the background colour change, totally makes the post look different

Ah well I tried to rep you, but I need to spread it lol

How many rep points do people have to spread before they can re-rep someone?

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I will do a quick swap of colours right now, see how it looks.

Regarding the rep spread, sorry can't say but it's less than a 100. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thank you, I prefer this much better, as you get to "preview" better without having to click on "preview post" cheers

ps. Thanks for rep, who ever gave ti

p.p.s <100! xD I think it's more like <20 because I've tested it :P lol

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Like Iced said it looks alot better with the darker background than with white makes it alot easier to see what the post will look like without keep using the preview button. I think you've changed/added most of the things I said about in the other thread.

13. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

I voted YES - but with improvements.

I like the way that it tells you the stats (number os members/threads/posts) at the top of the screen.

I don't like the garish (sp??) yellow though, its too much of a contrast from the dark parts.

Oh and the ability to switch to the old style skin (as mentioned in the sticky thread in the news section) would be much appreciated =D
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

14. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I was wondering if you could have some alert that only displays when you get a private message. Or is there permenantly... see thumbnail
    Attached Images Attached Images