Topic:

WOW! money!

1. DOUBLE STEALTH is offline $tealthed

Default WOW! money!

Hey guys

I see many people on this forum have bags of in game Test Drive money.

To all those people, i wondered if you could give me and maybe others tips on how to get this much. I mean i see users with around 30 million!

Now how can you get that much and not had spent years on end playing this game?

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Trade is the main thing, cars with high mileage is high $$

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Its all in the trade system. Car Mad Mike is ther person i've seen with the most and he does 180 mph race which I couldn't do. If you don't what them (or have more than one) the unlockable cars sell for a alot.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

instead of just driving a car to random places to get an enzo to 6000 miles i do 180 mph in heavy traffic and i get 70,000 dollarsevery 16 secs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

5. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I just do alot of the $75,000 races like the 'Ford Day' and spend away lol !
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

At Expert Level I recommend "Lucky Day" firstly because you can get 40k in about 2 minutes. This can help you get enough money to buy a lot of cars, which will help you get points to get to champion for example by buying 3 Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc.

Once at Champion level I first recommend "Alfa Romeo Day." It's worth 70k and it's basically a straight 1 minute motorway race against 7 Alfa Romeo Breras and is reasonably easy as long as you have done the “Tour of the Island” challenge. This entitles you to the Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione which easily leaves the Alfa Breras behind.

Lastly, the final challenge I recommend, as mentioned above is the 70k "180 MPH In Heavy Traffic" challenge. Simply get an Enzo Ferrari or similar A class car, do a U-Turn over the start line and head down the shoulder of the straight road going the other way. Lots of money in a very short time.

Obviously many people know of he glitch that is you can put any car up for sale for the maximum price and after a while the game buys the car when it clears out the trade screen so more cars can be put up for trade. However many people do consider this cheating and prefer to earn money the proper way.

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »

Obviously many people know of he glitch that is you can put any car up for sale for the maximum price and after a while the game buys the car when it clears out the trade screen so more cars can be put up for trade. However many people do consider this cheating and prefer to earn money the proper way.
    Never even heard of that glitch, take it its a PC one? Though they would have fixed that by now.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Never even heard of that glitch, take it its a PC one? Though they would have fixed that by now.
    Oh yeah, I never thought of that. If you've never heard of it then I guess it could be exclusive to PC. It's not so much as a glitch as just a helpful element in the game. Obviously if it doesn't buy cars after a certain amount of time, then the trade section would be swamped with cars and take forever to load.

Can anyone tell for sure whether this is just PC only because I just assumed it would be on both?

Thanks

9. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

The trade thing is new to me ... I've had many a 360 Trade finish after a few days with no buyers, that was when no-one was buying DB4s ... need to get back heavily into Trade at some point
    I'd rather be topless !

10. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

I was seriously into trading in my early days, then had a bit of a break from the game and have never got back into it.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ive had over 300million at one time, but spending sprees got me down to under 100, i never got alot of money from trade, i just got square eyes from 180mph in heavy traffic, but i reccomend lucky day if your below champion level, i think thats pro or expert though

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. Telos is offline Eternal Being

What's the point buying cars with high mileage? I use the 180mph race every time I need money. When you reach the champion level money is not an issue anymore which kinda spoils the game but you just got to live with it.