1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Will this video card make me run on 4AA and HDR?

Hello Mates!
    I'm looking for a new videocard, so i can run TDU on 4AA and HDR.
    (I also want to buy a new one for other games ofcourse)
    Is this one any good?
    http://www.vobis.nl/Default.aspx?ID=...oductID=135984
    (I know the text is dutch, but i guess you can make up what it means)
    Thanks in Advance!

Martijn

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

No. A 1950Pro will do the job

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by alabama619 »
    No. A 1950Pro will do the job
    Even my X1950GT 256mb does the job just sloghtly less FPS but still very good for doing photoshots
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Well, i want to play TDU atleast on the best settings, with a decent frame-rate

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Well, i want to play TDU atleast on the best settings, with a decent frame-rate
    Well then max settings on both your CCC and TDU game settings will require the X1950Pro 512mb (or higher - if you can :S) lmao

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Should do Martijn. Glad to hear you are joining the 4AA & HDR Club . I will be in it soon as i should be getting an 8800GTS for my birthday

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Should do Martijn. Glad to hear you are joining the 4AA & HDR Club . I will be in it soon as i should be getting an 8800GTS for my birthday
    Are you sure? Because I have the X1950GT and I can get HDR and 4AA, but I don't get a decent FPS (well 20) but it does split second freeze more, a lot more than having everything on low But still I didn't spend great amount, just 90 lol