1. anju34 is offline Going sideways...

Default Enzo For Sale !

She has done 1001 or 1000 miles. Selling for 5 million Black Enzo

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Already got a black enzo but nice price for it and good luck with the sale

3. anju34 is offline Going sideways...

thanks to be honest didnt know what price to put. think its too low for a 1k mile enzo?

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Already got a black enzo but nice price for it and good luck with the sale
    5 Million that you can buy in the shop for 650K or whatever, how is that a nice price? And it's done a load of miles too, surely for that you should knock the price off? Unless people want a car that has done over a thousand miles I guess, well it seems I've greatly missed the point, but good luck with the sale anyway

5. anju34 is offline Going sideways...

here is the point.. I've seen many people who buys cars that dona at least 1000 mile or something like that. The trick is people want to drive cars that has a lot of miles or km's on the dashboard. Don't know why but its why they pay a 650k or 800k (stage 3) car a 5 million . So I thought, what the heck.. I need money I dont care if its done 102392 miles