1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Another Top Gear Video

I remember making a Top Gear Video thread back when I had my old PC. And I couldn't go ahead and make the video because my PC couldn't cope with TDU. But someone else has made a thread about the same Top Gear video as I did so I will let them go ahead and do it.

OK since there are so many possible Top Gear Episodes we can do there is no rush in finding one before someone else does it.

OK here is the video I hope so remake in TDU.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Now for this I need 2 drivers and maybe a possible of 1 more camera man.

Drivers Needed

Director/Video Recorder - MadMax

2nd Video Recorder -

Corvette Z06 -

Ferrari 575 Maranello -

Once I get these slots filled we can arrange when and where to do all of this.

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

I'll be the Corvette Z06. Don't we need someone to drift in hardcore mode. You need H-Mode to drift.
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 27/08/07 at 19:45 PM.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    I remember making a Top Gear Video thread back when I had my old PC. And I couldn't go ahead and make the video because my PC couldn't cope with TDU. But someone else has made a thread about the same Top Gear video as I did so I will let them go ahead and do it.

OK since there are so many possible Top Gear Episodes we can do there is no rush in finding one before someone else does it.

OK here is the video I hope so remake in TDU.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Now for this I need 2 drivers and maybe a possible of 1 more camera man.

Drivers Needed

Director/Video Recorder - MadMax

2nd Video Recorder -

Corvette Z06 -

Ferrari 575 Maranello -

Once I get these slots filled we can arrange when and where to do all of this.
    lol, Ill say thiss from first hand experience, its VERY time consuming doing this and uyou have to have lots of time (in big chunks to do it :P) Because with the lag atm, you need about 2-4 goes at each 3 sec clip! ergh lol
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    lol, Ill say thiss from first hand experience, its VERY time consuming doing this and uyou have to have lots of time (in big chunks to do it :P) Because with the lag atm, you need about 2-4 goes at each 3 sec clip! ergh lol

How is this going to be time consuming? As long as everyone listens to where I tell them to go and when to start everything will be fine. Yes it will take time but how else we going to do it?

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

How is this going to be time consuming? As long as everyone listens to where I tell them to go and when to start everything will be fine. Yes it will take time but how else we going to do it?
    huh? I wasn;t getting stressed? so why're you? I was meerly stating, that the lag in game makes the filming difficult some times... unless its just cos im working with Speed_Freak, its difficualt lag wise xD

6. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I wasn't stressing.

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I wasn't stressing.
    Sorry, just sounded like you were probably because there were no emoticons, I thought you were

8. anju34 is offline Going sideways...

I may come If I can be of use..

i can drift in HC mode

9. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Oh yeah, I can also drift. Not sure in the Vette tho.

10. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I can drift the Z06 and the 575M. So if you nee me

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.