Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 59

  1. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    Last edited by Speed; 14/06/08 at 14:09 PM.


  2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #2

    Default

    Ferrari F430 Spider











    Last edited by Speed; 26/08/07 at 19:20 PM.

  3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad
    Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts: 3,278

    #3

    Default

    I don't get it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

  4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms
    Location: Made in China
    Posts: 2,743

    #4

    Default

    Nice Ferrari pictures. Second one looks best, looks clear and high quality.

  5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I don't get it.
    What don't you get?

    I agree, the second one is deffo the best
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50
     
    Location: Dundee, Scotland
    Posts: 5,220

    #6

    Default

    Nice pictures speedy . Nice and clear and crisp photographs. Where about is the location of the 3rd pic?

  7. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I don't get it.
    This is because at first I just posted the second post as "Ferrari F430 Spider" and didn't add the pictures, because they hadn't attatched yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Nice pictures speedy . Nice and clear and crisp photographs. Where about is the location of the 3rd pic?
    Lol I'm not really sure but we went there yesterday in a cruise and I somehow found it today as well so it can't be far from the place we were at today

  8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter
    Nice pictures speedy . Nice and clear and crisp photographs. Where about is the location of the 3rd pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »
    Lol I'm not really sure but we went there yesterday in a cruise and I somehow found it today as well so it can't be far from the place we were at today
    This was at the Lighthouse in the south westerly corner of the map
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  9. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado
    Location: Metz, France
    Posts: 1,173

    #9

    Default

    Beautiful pics, lovely quality

  10. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #10

    Default

    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe











    Last edited by Speed; 28/08/07 at 21:47 PM.

  11. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #11

    Default

    If you edit them in photoshop, I find increasing the brightness by +10 gets a much much better quality than the originals that TDU save lol
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  12. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    If you edit them in photoshop, I find increasing the brightness by +10 gets a much much better quality than the originals that TDU save lol
    All the pictures up there have already been edited for brightness and contrast in photoshop. The two I have quoted have also had the sun put in by me, bet you didn't notice that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »
    And this one has been brushed out my be to get rid of some jagged lines that appeared on the car because it's quite far away from the camera, notice that either?

  13. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »
    All the pictures up there have already been edited for brightness and contrast in photoshop. The two I have quoted have also had the sun put in by me, bet you didn't notice that!

    And this one has been brushed out my be to get rid of some jagged lines that appeared on the car because it's quite far away from the camera, notice that either?
    No sorry :P I just ashumed that doing all that would be "a pointless waste of time" xD sorry Ross Must get to know my friends better xD joke

    :P
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  14. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50
     
    Location: Dundee, Scotland
    Posts: 5,220

    #14

    Default

    Ross if you want i can show you how to to what i do? Gets good effects imo when you don't have 4AA AND HDR?
    Cool photos again. That Z06 looks like a monster truck

  15. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado
    Location: Metz, France
    Posts: 1,173

    #15

    Default

    Flashy yellow Z06 Nice pics

  16. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #16

    Default

    Pagani Zonda C12S












  17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #17

    Default

    These are brill for 2xAA and no HDR! omg! the last zonda pic could do with some lighteneing up, but apart from that , supper dooper :P

    Do you sharpen before you resize? I sharpen edges and then just add more sharpen for my piccys

    I love the 3rd/4th/5th Zondas
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  18. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 2,724

    #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    These are brill for 2xAA and no HDR! omg! the last zonda pic could do with some lighteneing up, but apart from that , supper dooper :P

    Do you sharpen before you resize? I sharpen edges and then just add more sharpen for my piccys

    I love the 3rd/4th/5th Zondas
    Lol thanks. No I don't sharpen or anything and just a note that most of my pictures are actually in 4 x AA and I think all the pictures above indeed are.

    Even though I don't sharpen I do change some certain aspects, different on each picture with photoshop, such as brightness, contrast and rendering of lighting effects

  19. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route
     
    Location: Norfolk, UK
    Posts: 6,310

    #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »
    Lol thanks. No I don't sharpen or anything and just a note that most of my pictures are actually in 4 x AA and I think all the pictures above indeed are.

    Even though I don't sharpen I do change some certain aspects, different on each picture with photoshop, such as brightness, contrast and rendering of lighting effects
    haha I don't have that patience, and I'm pretty impressed with my results anyway

    try sharpening, photoshop does it wonders at a smaller size

    cool 4AA? didn't know you could get that good stuffs

    try and +rep you now, see if it lets me
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

  20. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer
    Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
    Posts: 8,136

    #20

    Default

    No i'm in it with the Saleen going way to far with the tail end out! That corner did suck Very nice pictures!

    It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.


 
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss