1. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Default Got our computer working... bought an Enzo.

...went to my online profile and bought stage 3 enzo ferrari for only 1000$ Thanks to that awesome human being who put it for sale!:bananajump:

P.S.
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Can I ask why you named the Topic " Got my computer working " when in the thread itself you talk about that you bought a Ferrari Enzo and nothing to do with your computer?

And if you want to talk about buying or selling cars there is a Trade subforum in the TDU PC forum.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I think he's just stating that his computer works now and when he went on TDU he bought an Enzo for $1000.

Just stating that he can play the game again, I guess this should really go in General Chat of The Bin.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Can I ask why you named the Topic " Got my computer working " when in the thread itself you talk about that you bought a Ferrari Enzo and nothing to do with your computer?

And if you want to talk about buying or selling cars there is a Trade subforum in the TDU PC forum.
    The Thread title has changed now to "Got our computer working... bought an Enzo" lol, but yeah I agree, this should go in the bin, or the trade section :P

He's only on 14 posts, so he probably doens't know this forum very wel, and was just so pleased about *through gritted teeth* buying a STAGE 3 Enzo for $1000 xD When most of us have to buy the car for $650,000 and then the stage upgrades on top
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Hey guys,I just wanted to tell you that got our computer working and now I can get online. (And if possible,cruise with you. By the way has anyone of you bought an 3stage enzo for 1000$?)

My gamertag is SuperHyperTDU and I will usually drive (actually drift) at oahu raceway.

Well,moderators decide. If this is too much then lock it!
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

6. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

i know a guy who got it for a dollar lol imy friend told me about it he almost snatched a db4 for 5k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe cool stuff and glad you got your comp working again