1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Free gamerpics and MoH Demo on XBL

Community Gamerpics Pack 01

Content: Community Gamerpics Pack 01
    Price: Free
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: Show support for your favorite Xbox community! This pack includes Gamerpics from Gamerscore Blog, and the Gamercast Network Sites (Achievement Junkie, Sarcastic Gamer, Video Game Show, Gamertag Radio, Podtacular, and Uncle Gamer).

Demo: MOH Airborne

Content: Medal of Honor Airborne Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) BLOOD,VIOLENCE] Get ready to get Airborne! Medal of Honor Airborne is out 9/4/07, but download demo now to prepare to take to the skies and drop into epic battles of WWII. In the air, control your parachute and start anywhere you want on the battlefield. On the ground, explore open, vertical environments wherever you want, however you want. You decide where to drop, you decide how to fight. Demo features the first 4 objectives of Operation Husky. Relive the airdrop experience and choose your landing spot to find new ways to attack your enemy. Upgrade your available weapons through accuracy to make them more deadly on the battlefield. Then, compete in Airborne’s LIVE Launch on September 7th - 9th!
    Size: 972.84 MB

From Major Nelson

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Might have to try out moh see if its any good, don't think its one to buy new though, when it's £30.

Thanks fofr info, plus rep if I can. No I can't sorry.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .