1. IniX is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Will recieve TDU before release!

Hey, first poster here!
    I'll recieve my copy of TDU before the 3rd of March, and I need some people to form one of those clubs with (to drive together on the island without a mission, that's possible, right?).

Well then, greets!
    IniX

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Will recieve TDU before release!

Firstly to TDU Central !

Secondly depending on where you're from we have been assured the PC release in the UK will be the 2nd March but not much has been said about elsewhere. And to answer your final question you can create a club and do events together or you can just all meet up and cruise where you like, freeroam with no missions is one of the key parts of this game !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. IniX is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Firstly to TDU Central !

Secondly depending on where you're from we have been assured the PC release in the UK will be the 2nd March but not much has been said about elsewhere. And to answer your final question you can create a club and do events together or you can just all meet up and cruise where you like, freeroam with no missions is one of the key parts of this game !
    Yes, one week before 2 march. So that'll be this vacation! Oh, and feel free to invite me to a race club, I'd love to join one of this warm community!
    By the way, I live in The Netherlands.
    Last edited by IniX; 21/02/07 at 16:44 PM.

4. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Hi everyone, First post (but, been reading the forum for a while now) just pre ordered from amazon who has still got tdu down for the 2nd march. It ain't comming soon enough! I be up for cruisin', racing when its finally released.
    BTW, great vids Diablo, Its the only thing thats kept me sane.
    Cheers.

5. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Congrats neilgt, welcome to the forum

6. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Question Re: Will recieve TDU before release!

Sorry for being off topic, but have do you place your avatar's.

7. Scortech is offline Just a Skidmark

I received my copy on wednesday or thursday...last week

8. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Hi Scortech, Welcome to the site. Hope to see you on the island when I get my copy (16th).