Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Cops And Robbers (Game)

Was Diablo's orginal Idea from the Atari board and seeing that it was Such a success I'd thought lets try it here..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basically itís cops versus a speeder. The cars must be the same class or one below (if you like a challenge) and the aim of the speeder is to avoid being caught for a predetermined time, could be anything from 3mins to 30mins if you want! They must avoid being stopped, hit off the road several times or crashing into a solid object hard, like a tree, barrier edge or even a telephone poll. The cops obviously have to stop the speeder by any means necessary and of course would do best working as a team by setting roadblocks, boxing in and the like or of course a head on smash is always good. lol

Cops are always black and can be any car, speeders there are no limits on car choice apart from you cannot be a Class A.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what Diablo Posted long ago and what we will basically be following, I think that the Cops should be Black Maserati's Gransports (With the black rims ) And the Speeder(s) (Deicide on day) should have something a little bit faster (DB9 perhaps?)

And I was thinking of recording times of how long the speeders can survive and I'll post them on the board Later..

THINKING OF TIME AND PLACE: I reckon German Indi Dealship and TOMORROW AT 10 PM Depending on Availablity.. I think people participating should be fine? 2 Speeder and 4 cops (Unless we change to 1)? Post name and GT Bellow and say what you want to be and I'll talk cars later..

COPS
    1) FA430RGT - FA430RGT
    2)Lwsbrck - Crazy dodgem

3)Diablo - newage custard
    4)tthorrpeyy - tthorrpeyy

SPEEDERS
    1)Slacky -
    x slacky x
    2)Pherelas - Pherelas

This will be OUR FIRST GAME not the whole night, we will hopefully change..

This Pic was of the Last one (Thanks to Diablo)... See if I can find some more...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FA430RGT; 22/02/07 at 09:58 AM.
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default Re: Cops And Robbers (Game)

ill try to be on then, itll be just after America vs Europe
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. xslackyxS7TT is offline saleen S7TT is a beast

illl give it ago ill be a speeder

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Note the last few we did we changed the cops to be one class higher than the speeder due to connection issues and how easy it is for the speeder to get away if there was a messup. Also Gallardo SE's in black on black look menacing and make good cops.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

bugger, that sounds like fun, but there is a suposidly important staff meeting tommorow :@ but i spose depending on the sucsess of this one, there proberly will be another one

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    bugger, that sounds like fun, but there is a suposidly important staff meeting tommorow :@ but i spose depending on the sucsess of this one, there proberly will be another one
    At 10 PM? Anyway Hopefully this one will be a success and I'll check out which cars you lot will need later on tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Note the last few we did we changed the cops to be one class higher than the speeder due to connection issues and how easy it is for the speeder to get away if there was a messup. Also Gallardo SE's in black on black look menacing and make good cops.
    This is most likely gonna be the "Test" night so I think nothing too fast, any chance you can make it? Pics for forums would be good..
    Last edited by FA430RGT; 21/02/07 at 12:12 PM.

7. xslackyxS7TT is offline saleen S7TT is a beast

well it isnt going to be a class so a high power b class will do the job im guessin

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by xslackyxS7TT »
    well it isnt going to be a class so a high power b class will do the job im guessin
    I was thinking Alfa's and Nissan Nismo's, I just wanna find out if we can communicate enough to get this off the ground first? I can see alot of confusion coming..

9. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

EDIT.....Cant make the Time

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

10. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    EDIT.....Cant make the Time
    What time is good for you? Is there some sort of cruise going on that I've missed?

11. xslackyxS7TT is offline saleen S7TT is a beast

well i know wot ur on about wot ever car is gd for u is gd for me

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

If there is any space I would love to be one of the people running away, who ever there called.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'll be a cop ! And I'm just about to update the first post with the pics of the first tdupursuit.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Z06fan is offline Certified car nut

I'm in on this if it's hosted Friday or Saturday cause those are my days off, and because of time zone conflicts I'd have to be on during mid day here (west coast of the US). If I can make it I'll be a cop driving who knows what, depends on what I'm in the mood to drive.

15. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Z06fan »
    I'm in on this if it's hosted Friday or Saturday cause those are my days off, and because of time zone conflicts I'd have to be on during mid day here (west coast of the US). If I can make it I'll be a cop driving who knows what, depends on what I'm in the mood to drive.
    Sorry Mate, I'm still on for Thursday people get busy on Fridays and if not theres always the FNC and I don't wanna interfere with that .. Thanks for the Pics Diablo, hope your planning to take some tomorrow too!

16. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Ok we got one more space, and depending on how well the first chase goes it could end up with one speeder/theif and 5 Cops...

17. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

10PM is too late for me....im never on Past 8PM and usually on after that im on from about 1:00Am

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

18. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    10PM is too late for me...
    Hmm Ok? Theres still room for one more!

19. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i can remember the first one of these, i still have my weisman in black

a thought, perhaps the robbers could use a bookmark at the beggining to give them an advantage?
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

20. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Is this taking place tomorrow night at 10PM? Sorry, couldnt really understand it from reading the topic.

If so, Im in as a cop.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last