1. iBilo is offline ;)

Default What's the fastest way

To earn 1.3Mill to buy the Mclaren F1 LM on TDU? I got it from Atari. I'm at Expert level.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    To earn 1.3Mill to buy the Mclaren F1 LM on TDU? I got it from Atari. I'm at Expert level.
    Get someone to give you the money, put a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R in silver up for $1.5m and I'll buy it from you.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. NinjaSix is offline Foolish Earthling

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    You could sell all your current cars.

There's a race near the middle of the island called "180mph in heavy traffic" or something like that. It can give you 70,000 every 20 seconds. But you need a fast car to get it that quick, and you *might* need to be champion level to enter that race.

The delivery missions (if you've not done them all) give you loads of money.

There's no rush though. Trust me, the novelty of that particular car doesn't last long. Just enjoy playing the game.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The F1 LM when left the stock colour and seeing it's sheen in the sun is very sweet indeed, I love that car, looking into the speedo rising to 240mph+ is great, nice sound with the racing transmission also.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

TBH the F1LM is a massive letdown, way too expensive for what it is IMO...
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSix »
    You could sell all your current cars.

There's a race near the middle of the island called "180mph in heavy traffic" or something like that. It can give you 70,000 every 20 seconds. But you need a fast car to get it that quick, and you *might* need to be champion level to enter that race.

The delivery missions (if you've not done them all) give you loads of money.

There's no rush though. Trust me, the novelty of that particular car doesn't last long. Just enjoy playing the game.
    I have 1 car and a bike for sale atm.

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=1924

I may put up my Ducati 999 R, anyone interested in that? Its red and stage 3.

7. iBilo is offline ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Get someone to give you the money, put a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R in silver up for $1.5m and I'll buy it from you.
    I'll get one and pm you when I put it up.

8. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    u only like cars that are good drifters cuz thats all u do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

9. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    <wants to beat Nipper with a VERY big stick for flaming a brilliant piece of British engineering>
    I'd rather be topless !

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I liked the LM when I bought it but after I tuned it it didn't feel the same so I'm gonna save up and buy another one.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

That was one of my favorite cars, also good becouse its rare on the island unlike other cars like Saleens and Enzo's.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

12. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by cocoki700 »
    u only like cars that are good drifters cuz thats all u do
    Not true... I also race once in a while and cruise a LOT....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    <wants to beat Nipper with a VERY big stick for flaming a brilliant piece of British engineering>
    LOL, get in the queue
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I liked the LM when I bought it but after I tuned it it didn't feel the same so I'm gonna save up and buy another one.
    I bought one and tuned it, hated it, sold it and bought a new one, didn't tune it and it's ok. Still get outrun by 512TR's though
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

13. iBilo is offline ;)

I adore the LM.

14. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Why do you need to outrun 512TRs?

Or are the driver GTs Crockett and Tubbs
    I'd rather be topless !

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha we should get a load of LM's just driving around, listen to the disbelief of some people.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I'd be up for it.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

17. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Why do you need to outrun 512TRs?

Or are the driver GTs Crockett and Tubbs
    LOL, it was just the first slow car that came into my mind hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Haha we should get a load of LM's just driving around, listen to the disbelief of some people.
    I would also be up for a bit of that XD
    ||||||||||||||||||