Topic:

PGR4 Delayed

1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default PGR4 Delayed

Delayed till October according to ign

What is it with games being delayed at the moment!
    I'd rather be topless !

2. NinjaSix is offline Foolish Earthling

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Delayed till October according to ign

What is it with games being delayed at the moment!
    Companies are probably getting sick of being criticised for shipping sub-standard products.

It's very difficult to predict how long it'll take to write a piece of software. I'd rather have the game late than for it to be rubbish.

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaSix »
    Companies are probably getting sick of being criticised for shipping sub-standard products.

It's very difficult to predict how long it'll take to write a piece of software. I'd rather have the game late than for it to be rubbish.
    I believe if they release the demo early to make up for the delay then more people wouldn't get pissy wiv em about pushing games back.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Not to bad news, just play Forza a bit more, Good really, to many games we're coming out in September, just don't have the money for that many.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

I'll second that.

Oh yeah, Im gonna have to limit meself really badly come college otherwise im royally effed. i need to concentrate on my work for the first term of college. and with lalalala 3, then PGR4 coming out its gonna be awkward keeping a lid on the amount i play.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

6. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I think it was delayed because of lalalala 3. They can't compete with such a (over) hyped game!

7. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

it probably got delayed cuz of the programming. ive heard that Polyphony & whoever else is in the programming of GT5, is taking them close to or more than 120 days just to program ONE car. if PGR4 is in a similar boat (obviously not as big a boat), they want to get it right. heck FM2 was delayed by almost a year if i recall correctly. and there's still problems. lol
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

8. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Its only moved from 24th september to 2nd october
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i think the 2nd is when it comes out in america, i think the europe gets it on the 10th, i think i read that somewhere?