Thread: All the cars

1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default All the cars

Just wanted to say ...

I now have ALL the cars and bikes ... Yay!

I'd rather be topless !

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

well done, that is some achievement, does that include all the special Code cars aswell

now you have em all, what's your favourite one?

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Yeap ... every single car

All the Unlockables

All the Exclusives

All the DLCs

All the Tuner cars ... Alfa, SLK, Saleen Mustangs

Everything.

I have lots of favourites ... it's like asking me if I won the lottery what's the 1 car I'd buy ... I can't answer that

I like driving ... XJ220, Ford GT, Gallardo Spider, Miura to name just a few
    I'd rather be topless !

4. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Could you tell me about the Cadillac Cien? I've seen people driving enzo's and mclaren's but no cadillacs. According to stats it seems like a good choice for a class A car or what do you think?

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Haven't driven the Cien much ... I normally avoid driving the 'concept' cars as a lot of them aren't 'real world' ...

It accelerates pretty quick ... handling was ok(ish) ... oh and the digital rev counter doesn't work!
    I'd rather be topless !

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Yeap ... every single car

All the Unlockables

All the Exclusives

All the DLCs

All the Tuner cars ... Alfa, SLK, Saleen Mustangs

Everything.

I have lots of favourites ... it's like asking me if I won the lottery what's the 1 car I'd buy ... I can't answer that

I like driving ... XJ220, Ford GT, Gallardo Spider, Miura to name just a few

Git, .

Only joking mate well done on getting all the cars, alot of work must have gone into that.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Did that ages ago, hehe. Just playing (no I did), good job Hybrid mate, well done indeeeeeeeeeeed.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. NinjaSix is offline Foolish Earthling

Nice one Hybrid.

What's that quote about Alexander the Great? How he looked out over his empire and wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.

I hope it's not too long a wait for the next car pack.

9. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Well just bought the 2 new Lexi
    I'd rather be topless !

10. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Show off

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Apart from the new DLC's i've got them all but gave up several months ago so have let it slip. Good achivment.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .