1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Advertising TDU-C on Atari forums...

I've posted a thread on the Atari's new cruises section for TDU, in regards to this XBox 360 and PC section, vertually advertising this site.

I decided to post about the TDU-C XBox 360 (even though I belong to the PC club) + PC sections on Atari, because I, along with all of you, want this site + clubs to expand and become bigger. Reasoning was because I posted about the PC club on Atari and then decided to post about all you XBox 360 TDU-C lovers

I am posting here, to ask you to check what I've written in these thread is correct.

Thanks - Iced

Threads on Atari's site.
    XBox 360 - http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67079
    PC - http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=67077
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Alrighty then, this is a strange one for myself as I am a mod at those boards and that section is for Cruises that are happening or are going to happen rather than the advertising of the club itself. I guess if you added the fact that there is the Monday Night Cruise as well as the fact that a bunch of people from the forum are usually online in TDU anyway and always up for a cruise then that would be acceptable.

I appreciate you spreading the word of TDUc, just got to watch how it's done is all. After all I can't be seen trying to bend the rules for my own gain if you know what I mean.

Could you edit your post and mention those items above? Thanks!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Alrighty then, this is a strange one for myself as I am a mod at those boards and that section is for Cruises that are happening or are going to happen rather than the advertising of the club itself. I guess if you added the fact that there is the Monday Night Cruise as well as the fact that a bunch of people from the forum are usually online in TDU anyway and always up for a cruise then that would be acceptable.

I appreciate you spreading the word of TDUc, just got to watch how it's done is all. After all I can't be seen trying to bend the rules for my own gain if you know what I mean.

Could you edit your post and mention those items above? Thanks!
    Oh ok, Ill edit you out of the quote and add the curise bit in

EDIT: Done! up to scratch?
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 23/08/07 at 19:29 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.