Thread: AKA Rally

1. polizei944 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default AKA Rally

Hello, I have started what seems to be another rally inspired club. The AKA Rally trys to appeal to the every day person as they do not ask for large amounts of money to participate like other rally's.

Due to this I ask that rally participants use class C-F cars.

This is a Non-Paying Rally.

Members:
    1. TDU: Polizei944 - Xfire:uberwolfsburg

First Rally Information:
    If we get enough people together I would like to have the first AKA Rally 8-31-07 at 9PM US central time. Starting point will be announced when we get enough interested people together.
    Last edited by polizei944; 21/08/07 at 22:09 PM.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

What is 9PM US Central Time in Dutch time? :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. iBilo is offline ;)

And in GMT?

4. polizei944 is offline Just a Skidmark

MartijnMb. Should be 4AM
    Chrisicus Should be 2AM

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

4AM is a bit early i guess! So i'm not in

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. iBilo is offline ;)

Same, and figured it was PC. Lol

7. polizei944 is offline Just a Skidmark

Sorry to here you cant attend.

This is the PC section is it not?

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Correct it IS the PC section. 2AM is way too late/early for us UK'ers so we will not be attending. I'm sure some people from the US may be interested though

9. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by polizei944 »
    Hello, I have started what seems to be another rally inspired club. The AKA Rally trys to appeal to the every day person as they do not ask for large amounts of money to participate like other rally's.

Due to this I ask that rally participants use class C-F cars.

This is a Non-Paying Rally.

Members:
    1. TDU: Polizei944 - Xfire:uberwolfsburg

First Rally Information:
    If we get enough people together I would like to have the first AKA Rally 8-31-07 at 9PM US central time. Starting point will be announced when we get enough interested people together.
    LOL, I'm would be the one who can do it if I wasn't on a holiday, but I'm still on a holiday so I can't. What is 9 PM US Central Time in US Eastern Time? Just curious.