1. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default My xbox is dead!!

It's just died as i went to play Tdu before my holiday, It will no longer read any disc's, so once i get back it's going to ms. Another one to add to the collection of failed 360's on this forum.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

just in time for the elite

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I know its a long shot but have you tried a laser disc cleaner thing??? done it on mine a while ago when it started playing up and its been fine since.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

i'll try it when i get back from my hols. Thanks
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

same thing with my ps2 i had way to much dust in it so i was too lazy to buy cleaner disc so i sold all my ps2 games
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Yeah mine hasn't replied in the past day but I'm not waving the white flag just yet! But yesterday it went on for about 10-15 minutes normally whilst 3 red lights were showing...
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

7. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I think when I phone them up I'm going to ask for a brand new Elite in the place of this one. I'll happily buy 1600 points again for that 120gb hard drive!!!