1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default Help Khevolution with a new pc

ok at the moment this is just a thought, and more of a christmas pressie to myself but im either considering upgrading what i have now or buy a new pc altogether

at the moment i have a dell and to be honest it has done me proud, i used to be able to play GTA:SA with highest graphics on and the highest AA available, not a problem

but lately im not sure whats happened, but my PC seems to be struggling with even the most basic games and thats after i reinstalled windows and started all over again

now i used to think that building a PC was a quite expensive thing, but a few people have told me i am wrong (whats new there)

now im just wondering what i would have to upgrade to get my PC running theses newer games smoothly (mainly TDU ) and depending on funds maybe at the highest settings

anyone know of a program or website, where i can find out what hardware my PC is running so i can help you guys advise me, cause i am aware that not everything is compatable and depending on other things im running limits my choice,

so yeah pretty much anyone who can help at all would be greatfull

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I've never really got ungrading, your putting nice pieces in all your old stuff is going to drag it down normally. Brother has just built a PC (well build, looked a bit like a 5 piece jigsaw puzzle) which was loads cheaper than my PC yet its loads better.

I know sod all about PC hardware so can't really advise you about anything but oh well.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .