Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default What music do you prefer?

As the title says: What music do you prefer?
    I like: Dance, Trance and Hardstyle.
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    That's how we party in Holland lol

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

another half decent song ruined lol

personally im into most things, except that heavy dance stuff, i just can see whats so good about a beat repeating itself

i would also i dislike hip-hop aswell, but there is a couple of tunes i like of that genre

mostly now i listen to indie/rock tho

and to keep with the you tube link tradition

here you go latest hip hop thats stuck in my head:

Kayne West - Stronger
    Last edited by khevolution; 18/08/07 at 22:33 PM.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Classic rock and Progressive rock.

Lights there are very good but watch this video (if you don't like the music skip to 2 mins and watch for a couple of mins)

The split lasers on that above are very impressive and much better than this but its the lighting in this vid that I belive blows it to pieces.

(by above i mean first post, khevolution posted before me)
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

who is that in the video above, i've heard the tune, just can't put a name to it

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

The vid i put up is Pink floyd - Run like hell live in 1994.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I like everything from dance music (preferably various house and trance sub genres) to rock and metal. I'm not too keen on the rap/hip-hop genre though. The majority of it bores me. And I can't stand R&B. Anyone who listens to R&B or makes R&B music should be burned. With petrol. Alive.

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

R&B is strange though. The Who earlier on called themselfs maximum R n B. Dosn't it stand for Rytham and Blues? The new stuff seems to have changed its meaning or i'm lost somewhere.
    -----

8. Mb

Rhyme and Beat they call it sometimes.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. Brofelde is offline Cruiser.

Mmmm.. Metallica..

.o0( And Runrig. )
    Why drink and drive, when you can drift and slide.

10. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

Of course, I was referring to the current R & B. Maybe I should have put it as R n B. It just drives me insane!!

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

New R & B makes me want to place marshmallows in my ears, then melt them into a mushy mess, then kill my self, repeatadly.

I absolutely hate Trance, euphoria or whatever else you call that crap with a rubbish drumbeat and a high pitched vocal...

Gangsta rap, and a lot of hip-hop i hate. In particular i HATE the aforementiond 'Stronger' as it is a buggerisation of one of the only decent french songs ever. it is awful, really, really, really awful.

For modern music, i'm into my Indie and decent rock music. My favorite modern band would be 'the hives' (who play a great live act BTW!)

In the video, i was infact closer to the stage than the guy filming, and closer to the centre

Older stuff i like anything, old house/techno. old R&B/nothern soul, Mainly old Rock/Metal. Funk/Disco are also a guilty pleasure.

As i said though, im mainly into the old rock.

i present to you, my favorite band, THE WHO!!!

Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. iBilo is offline ;)

Metal, Rock and more Metal.

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Well what I'm listening to at the moment is Dizzee Rascal, (Or as Clarkson called him on Top gear of the pops, Jizzee Tissue), Dragonforce, Timberland, Bloc Party, Eagles of Death Metal.

Basically I listen to anything and everthing, as long as it sounds good I like it.

The main radio stations I listen to are XFM and BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 1.

Heres what Else I like that I wrote in a post a while ago.

Bands that I like range from Cradle, Dragonforce, SOAD, Rammsteinn, Metallica, Coal chamber, Manson, Black Label society, Ozzy. I like punk, Grennday (before American Idiot, the said album was too over played and done my head in), Blink 182, Offspring(Smash is there bast album imo), The Clash, The S** Pistols, The Jam. I like QOTSA, Eagles of death Metal, Tenacious D, Foo Fighters. Grunge so thats your Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Vines, Silverchair. Brit rock like Oasis, Kaisers, Coldplay, Travis etc. Classic Rock Led Zep, Sabbath, Hendrix, The Who, The Animals.

I like my dance like Prodigy, FatboySLim, Faithless and others which I can't remember. Old school garage like MC Vapour (off a local pirate station) and any garage out around 98-99.Also like a bit of Hip Hop main people are Eminem, Dre, Nate, Timberland.

Guilty pleasures are 70's and 80's music so Status Qou, Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, ZZ Top and any other dodgy songs I can find on my locals Jukebox. I'm also guilty of listening and liking mainstream pop aswell, and classical can be good for mowing down peds in GTA.

Bands I have seen live are: American Head Charge, One Minute Silence, In Flames, Slipknot(I'm on Disaster peices DVD and My Plague Video if you pause zoom in and squint your eyes, lol), Chilli Pepers with Andrew WK in support (bottled AWK and it took them an hour to mop the stage up for Chili's to come on. Trust Company, Puddle of Mud and Korn. Raging Speedhorn, Sikth, InMe, Biffy Clyro, Eighties Matchbox B-Line, and any other band that have played Thurrock Music Festival.

Sorry about the essay but that was just bearly touching the surface of albums I own and Artists I like. Music is something I am very pasionate about. I own over 300 Albums from a range of genres.

14. Mb

I like this song

15. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i think those types of song, sound better while driving, if i heard this on the radio while i was driving i would like it,, but now im at home, it juts doesn't interest me

heres another track:

The Verve - The drugs don't work

16. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I like Dance, Drum and Bass, House, Rock, Heavy Metal.

Dislike Folk Music and most Classical Songs.

Favorite song,

Moby - Bittersweet Symphony Remix.

Favorite Metal bands are, Disturbed and Metallica, System Of a Down, American Head Charge, Korn etc.

17. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

sorry buts just ruined a classic tune

edit added another video

Foo Fighters - My Hero

Last edited by khevolution; 19/08/07 at 14:11 PM.

18. Mb

I hate the Poo fighters :P
    Not really a person that likes rock. But i do listen to Disturbed now and then.

19. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

i like Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal. Bands like Metallica (of course), Pantera (RIP 'DimeBag'), SOAD, Tool, STATIC-X, Disturbed (the Genesis Cover is amazing), Godsmack, ShineDown, AudioSlave, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE (i usally call it 'Rage Against the MACHINA as im still a big fan of FFX. lol), Stone Sour, SLIPKNOT (cant wait for their next album), and a bunch of others in that general spectrum of music that im forgetting.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

20. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I'm this lazy, I can't even be bothered to type them Lol.

Last edited by Speed; 19/08/07 at 16:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last