1. Coolpowers is offline Just a Skidmark

Default A Question..I hope that you will find a solution..

Hello all, yesterday I bought a PSP with the games TDU and Burnout Dominator.

I love both games since I'm a car racing/simulator games' fan But I have a problem with the controls of the TDU. I really hate steering with the analog button. I prefer to steer with my d-pad and use the d-pad functions on the analog when i play TDU, I searched the web, I checked the settings, and in a review it says that we can change the controls to steer with d-pad but I still didnt find out how to do it.. is there anyone who knows how to change these settings to control the car with the d-pad? or is there any patch or something like this for me to install on my psp to change the control settings? I wish that you know a solution for this..

Thanks in advance,

Coolpowers.

2. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Tried looking in options on the main menu? Search thoroughly

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Shouldn't there be an option where it swaps the controls around for you?

4. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

go to options game controls and it might not have a function to switch steering wheel my xbox 360 didnt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

5. mac_mogul is offline Mustang Owner

yeah, on PS2 you can't change around the controls. Most newer racing games on PS2 that use the d-pad for extra functions don't allow you to modify the controls.

6. Coolpowers is offline Just a Skidmark

Too bad..but at least i am getting used to that analog thing..:bananajump:

Thank you very much for your answers to my question. :bananasplit:

Coolpowers.

7. Sultan is offline Burnt-out Shell

The Analog Sticks are way more precise and sensitive than the D-Pad. If it weren't for those, I would suck at GT4 and at TDU. I can't play with that.
    I play, these racing games:
    1. GranTurismo 4
    Oh come on, let's be honest. GT4 has 720+ cars, 50+ tracks, and the best graphics.
    2. Test Drive Unlimited
    Koenigsegg! Honolulu! Speed! I love TDU.

8. Cruize is offline PSP Cruiser

If it helps you can go into options and change the sensitivity of the steering

9. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruize »
    If it helps you can go into options and change the sensitivity of the steering
    See the date. The last post is September last year. Pay attention, as if they care about this still now... There seems to be a lot of these from various members recently, can everyone just pay attention to the date so you don't bring up really old threads, it's pretty simple to be honest...

10. shooter is offline Just a Skidmark

Default i need help

i was wondering on the PS2 version on TDU how do turn on and off the car ??

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain steering on the PSP version of TDU but you'll get used to it. The worst thing about it is the handbrake though, it sucks more than a Garrett GT35R. Oh, and the game can't load scenary fast enough when you're going 265mph+ so the road disappears and you fall into the water . Because of that i've only reached 278mph in my ME-Four-Twelve.