Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

It was a quick guestimate of active members.

If you click on the Members button in the top banner, on the right hand side it says "Showing results 1 to 20 of 4832" for some reason - not sure what's going on there.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by KoenigseggBG »
    ^ 3,000? We have like 22,000 members already.
    Nope we have 22,000+ accounts, a large amount of that is a waste of space that I am planning on actually getting sorted shortly after TDU2 comes out as some may return. Honestly there is about 7000-8000 members who are actually worthy of that title and as Ryzza says there is about 4000-5000 who are actually active.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

4000 -5000 is still a lot for active members. Most places I see only have about 10%

Now we should force them all to donate their left eyes for us to sell.

4. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

But for a good reason... in the "become spechul" page, if i click "order", will i get redirected to a page so i can see/choose the way i will pay for it or i will order it and that's it?

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

You first get redirected to a second page where you confirm your order, from there you get redirected to Paypal which is where you will actually make the payment.

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

It says i don't need a paypal account to do so. In the first page.

Edit:
    note that you do not need a PayPal account to purchase a Normal expiring Membership
    And i'd like to see my options before i confirm anything.

7. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

When you get rerouted to Paypal you can choose to pay without creating or using an account. At least that's how it supposed to work, but a lot of people on the NCG forums claim that they need accounts anyway so I'm not sure how/if it works properly. You can just try and see what it looks like, no one can touch your money until you've entered your card details and finalized your payment anyway. I've always used a Paypal account and it has always worked flawlessly.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

It's just, why i have to confirm something without know how it will be paid? Which is more complicated, since over here we don't pay things in dollars. Guess i will have to talk to someone who works in the bank to know more how these international payment works...

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    It's just, why i have to confirm something without know how it will be paid?
    What do you mean? You enter your credit/debit card details along with a few other things and then press "Make payment" at the bottom of the screen. It's not complicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Which is more complicated, since over here we don't pay things in dollars. Guess i will have to talk to someone who works in the bank to know more how these international payment works...
    When you make the payment, your bank automatically converts the currency from your Brazilian reals into American dollars. They might use an interest rate that is slightly in their favor but it's not really worth debating over.

10. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    When you make the payment, your bank automatically converts the currency from your Brazilian reals into American dollars. They might use an interest rate that is slightly in their favor but it's not really worth debating over.
    This is the part i am not so sure... Brazil has some idiotic laws and burocracy...

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

That's for Paypal to worry about, not you

The Paypal site will make it fairly obvious when you reach the page that says 'Pay now', you can cancel at any time up to that point. It's not like eBay where you commit to buying before paying for it. Even if you do pay for speshul you could technically request a refund before the payment is Accepted.

Page 3 of 3 First 123