1. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Default Introducing myself

Hi everyone!

I just bought XBOX360 last week and now I'm waiting my own TDU to arrive. I'm expecting it to come within the next few days. I have to say I've never waited any other game this much. I've watched TDU videos from the web and that's how I found this site too. The video was about a gumball 3000 in TDU you organized? I thought that this kind of events would be really cool so I registered here already.

Ok, something about myself. I'm 29-years old system engineer (programmer) from Finland. I'm total fan of racing games and I can't wait to try some of the finest racing titles of XBOX360.

I'm sure we'll see eachother more in the future and I hope that I can join some of the nice events you have here.

2. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

good to see you hear, have fun

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Yeah the Gumball Event, organized by me!
    Welcome on the Forums, i hope you have fun here!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

to the forums, enjoy yourself

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

7. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

to the forum.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

8. iBilo is offline ;)

Welcome to the Forum mate.

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hey and welcome to the community of TDU-Central. Cool that you found us by that video

10. Telos is offline Eternal Being

Just got my own TDU yesterday. Didn't have a chance to play more than just few hours but I'm already in love. Too bad I'm going away for the weekend and don't have chance to play until sunday.

11. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

12. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome in the sweet world of TDU

13. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Welcome to the forums. Unlucky about going away for weekend not being able to play. Well at least you'll have something to long forward to when you come back

14. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Telos »
    Hi everyone!

I just bought XBOX360 last week and now I'm waiting my own TDU to arrive. I'm expecting it to come within the next few days. I have to say I've never waited any other game this much. I've watched TDU videos from the web and that's how I found this site too. The video was about a gumball 3000 in TDU you organized? I thought that this kind of events would be really cool so I registered here already.

Ok, something about myself. I'm 29-years old system engineer (programmer) from Finland. I'm total fan of racing games and I can't wait to try some of the finest racing titles of XBOX360.

I'm sure we'll see eachother more in the future and I hope that I can join some of the nice events you have here.
    Nice to meet you! BTW, if u want a signature.. Just PM me nd give me wteva u want and i will get it!