1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Playing with HDR

Today i tried playing with HDR on, but then the game was a little bit shocky.
    What should be improved, the video card most probably right?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. StephenJWolfe is offline 360 Soon...

Yeah HDR Takes away alot of FPS on all video cards but on higher ones you can still run at high setting with it on at 40+FPS, The reason i'm getting a PS3 graphically is because in GT5 it can run HDR with a detail FPS of 60
    Has left the forums for a different world. Sig thanks 2 The ScottishSpotter.

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Video card, memory and CPU are important what have you got now?
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by S71NG3R »
    Video card, memory and CPU are important what have you got now?
    Video card i really don't have a clue. I play TDU with CPU running on 30%, Memory is big enough. I can run GTR2 on full settings. I think it's 2,5MB RAM. Does that exist? :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Go to Start>Run>dxdiag then you will have all the information about your PC.

6. pizza52 is offline Rusted Banger

It's also poorly coded in comparison to other modern PC games. HL2:Episode One, Far Cry, Oblivion and many other AAA titles run with HDR with much less performance hit.

7. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

I run with X4AA and HDR with a FPS of 30+ on a Radeon X1950XT 512MB

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

8. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Half life 2 EP1 has the best coded HDR i've ever seen. the way they coded it means HDR & AA can be run at the same time & that you didn't even need a SM 3.0 card (Nvidia 6 series & up & ATI 1XXX series & up) to run it unlike HDR in every other game..

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity