Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Almost 1:1, that's not too shabby mate.
    Yeah, uploads a good bit higher than they said (13 I think?). Download should be higher but I'm on a wireless connection that's a bit touchy..
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Wish I'd done a speedtest in one of our DCs. 45Gb/s is not too shabby for an upload speed. I'd have a guess at the largest DC we have 100+ as there are 3 times more servers there.

3. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

I just cracked 1.1Mb/s downloading BF4 from Origin. That's pretty much a revelation in my house, any more and I'd start to wonder what had happened to my internet connection overnight.

My mum can now apply for BT Infinity (76Mb/s down, 19Mb/s up), but I tried explaining it to her and it seemed to go straight over her head

Meanwhile I'm stuck with a maximum of 8Mb/s down and they are still only evaluating my exchange for the potential of 'super-fast' broadband.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

It may have taken a few years and required moving out but you can finally welcome me to the world of decent Internet speeds

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Welcome to comfortable internet browsing Ry.
    I'm a bit mental.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456