What bug?
    The one, crashed at 200mph over the front grill

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Djey »
    The one, crashed at 200mph over the front grill
    Why I oughta! *waves fist*
    I'm a bit mental.

3. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Maybe the car in the first pic is a Dacia Duster...
    C'mon Eden show us new cars.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

4. Mike_PL is offline Yay!

http://forums.testdriveunlimited2.co...r.php?u=100000
    There are 100k users on TDU2.com This guy joined site 2 minutes ago :P

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

So 92,000 to 94,000 people better have a good reason for not playing TDU still

6. Gavin is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by CLR-GTR »
    Either the clearly visible empty space behind the grille with mudsplats, or a glitch which seperates the trees of the ground at the left top corner.
    I think you'll find the trees ARE attached to the ground in the top left - what we can see is clearly an off-road trail running just in front/within/behind them.

Not sure what your on about regarding the Grille

7. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Nope. I stick to it being a glitch in the viewdistance, causing you to see a thin line of horizonlight, breaking the trees standing in front of it. I never heared of illuminationsand so I can't really be convinced that line at the lefttop is an offroad trail.

About the grille, well, look at the mudsplat pattern behind the grille. There's nothing in there, just two black surfaces (tilted). You can see that by the angle of the top mudsplats and the bottom ones.

8. Gavin is offline Just a Skidmark

Oh yeah - I see what you mean about the grille now. Hope they sort it.

9. TheElement911 is offline Thanks Eden

i completely understand and see the grille thing, but i'm curious of how's suppossed to really look and all the pics i've found look too dark inside the grille to appreciate what it looks like IRL

10. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Then at least they could make a vertical dark plane instead of two tilted ones. They should then give that vertical plane a texture as if the intake is filled with important stuff. Or, if the front piece can fall off with damage, they have no choice other than to model it:

http://www.autofans.us/images/2009%2...0depth%203.jpg

11. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Remember, they are building it for a five-year-old console. The memory isn't such that they can just throw in more and more detail.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

12. eXile is offline Keep Walking

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot[YT] »
    Remember, they are building it for a five-year-old console. The memory isn't such that they can just throw in more and more detail.

-Leadfoot
    Well they should do for the PC version. We don't really care about consoles here so they should bare that in mind. Just like Crysis 2 will come out in all 3 platforms, the PC will have the most detail and graphical power as it should.

13. Ryzza5 is offline .

I would edit that before all the console owners here wake up

14. TheElement911 is offline Thanks Eden

Quote Originally Posted by XeqtR »
    Well they should do for the PC version. We don't really care about consoles here so they should bare that in mind. Just like Crysis 2 will come out in all 3 platforms, the PC will have the most detail and graphical power as it should.
    well i woke up. You're definitely wrong cuz i care about consoles, that's the only way i play. And look for game sales and you'll see the consoles make more money than PC games. Yes, it's true, console games are never going to be as good as PC ones in graphics but still videogames cannot survive without consoles so they have to deliver a good product for them.

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

At the end of the day both consoles are 5+ years old and for the price of them today no PC I believe can compete with their graphical capabilities. Around this time most developers know how to get the most out of both systems so graphics are near top anyway for the generation. PC will always overtake and excel over it's console brethren but for the cost required and the somewhat upgrades needing to be done in those 5+ years of the same time of a console you can't really downplay them.

Play on what you have and enjoy it.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot[YT] »

-Leadfoot
    XeqtR is correct, for the PC they could throw in more detail. Look at the difference in versions between PC/X360 versus PS2/PSP, or another such example: GTA SA. The PC version was upgraded with actual modelled engines etc.

Now I understand they cant make every bolt and fiber in 3d, but some generic shaping could be possible.

But ok, if Eden thinks they can't do that as a bad sign towards consolegamers, it's their decision. They are the devs. All I'm asking for is a more realistic model of enginebay than what's on the One-77 dirtnose shot.

17. TheElement911 is offline Thanks Eden

if somebody here is on the beta PLEASE take a look at the Aston's grille and send that info to Eden. Thanx

18. JulioRey is offline 200% IRL

nah, interior wheel turn just 90 degress right? great, just destroy the interior view. U turn ur wheel 900 degress and the interior just 90, or 180. big fail. Hood view will be the solution...

19. CLR-GTR is offline Bunchie farmer

Not everybody has a 900-degrees-wheel. If the game would be adapted to that (which I think will be very hard), most people (have other wheels, or other controllers) won't be able to drive in the game, let alone race.

20. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I don't know about others but the whole wheel on screen vs the wheel you play with argument has always perplexed me as I never look at either wheel but the view and road ahead of me to know where I am going. If I don't know I'm turning right too much without looking at the wheel on screen or the wheel I am using then more than likely I'm doing it wrong anyway.

It just makes me laugh how much people take this particular thing so much to heart and even cry about it.
    I'm a bit mental.