1. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Default Uk's Safest Drivers Announced!

UK'S SAFEST DRIVERS ANNOUNCED

New survey details the good, the bad and the ugly

Avoid Mancunian hairdressers. You have been told.
    Beware of female Mancunian hairdressers in BMWs and male chefs driving any type of Lexus in Oldham - they’re most likely to crash into your car.
    Women’s insurer, Diamond, has published a survey of Britain’s best and worst drivers and it makes for some funny reading.

Read the full story --> http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=16588
    Last edited by The Queen; 12/08/07 at 00:52 AM.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

So basically people in the North of England can't drive and people over the border in Scotland are the better drivers. That must mean us southerners are somewhere in the middle.

Liking your new sig TheScottishSpotter, that number plate must have set him back a bit.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Yes it seems so ^^. I heard my mum read it out from a paper before i saw it on pistonheads so i knew about it before and laughed at it the first time . Thanks for the comments about the sig, took me quite a while to do