1. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

Default has this happend to you a few times

ok i was touring a house.it was crappy so i didnt buy it.i crashed and got arrested i didnt have money to pay the ticket.so i went to jail.when i got out i was in the house i didnt own with all my cars from my main garage this has happend 3 times to me
    Last edited by cocoki700; 10/08/07 at 18:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Ok. Ever went to school. I can't make up what you mean, i'm sorry...

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Are you annoyed this has happened or stumbled? Or maybe I'm reading this incorrect, edit your post and re-word it better for us to understand and help you.

4. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

so, wait, i think i have the same question as
    madmax- are you getting free houses? and complaining?

if so, you may want to keep it a little more hush - don't want to be seen as a cheat
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)

5. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

i dont get the house when i leave it it gets locked when i get like a mile away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I believe its a glitch. I've remember reading a bout it happening to a few people a while back.

7. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

wow nodz this pushes the bar u read way too much and know way too much of tdu u have connections and everything and u always know when a new dlc comes out and almost everything thats related to gta iv info theyve released
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by cocoki700 »
    wow nodz this pushes the bar u read way too much and know way too much of tdu u have connections and everything and u always know when a new dlc comes out and almost everything thats related to gta iv info theyve released
    I do read to much. I wouldn't say I've got connections because I haven't, I just go on sites that tell you info Like Major Nelson and other Forums. The Major Nelson site is how I know about DLC.