Thread: Finally!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Finally!

I got round to ordering my new PC, should be here at the end of next week. So I can finally have a proper cruise with out hitting 99% of the trees near the road, or doing a rail ride all the way along the motorways

Specification

Graphics Card -Sapphire ATI X1950XT 256MB GDDR3
    Memory -Kingston 2GB (2x1GB Kit) DDR2 533MHz/PC2-4200 Non-ECC CL4
    Mother Board - Asus P5B i965, S775, PCI-E (x16), DDR2 533/667/800, SATA II, SATA RAID, ATX
    Processor -Intel E4400 Socket 775 2x2.00GHz 800MHz FSB 2MB Cache Retail Boxed Processor
    Last edited by eleKtro; 10/08/07 at 16:23 PM.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

So now i can own you too, great!
    Haha just kidding, we'll help you onwards if needed!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Congrats on the new PC. Those specs look pretty impressive mate

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Thanks, it's not bad. But I'm sending back that graphics card to get another one.

5. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

grats bro

6. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

OK I've changed my graphics card for a better one.

256MB Sapphire HD2600XT PCI-E(x16) 128Bit 2200MHz GDDR4 GPU 800MHz CrossFire 2xDVI-I/HDTV Retail

7. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

My new Graphics Card and Power Supply came today. Wwww they are sweeet

Friday now my motherboard, ram and CPU should come (hopefully). So hope you guys are ready to burn some rubber Well teach my first, since I won't be hitting no where near as much trees, signs, cars.

8. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    So hope you guys are ready to burn some rubber Well teach my first, since I won't be hitting no where near as much trees, signs, cars.
    Only A bad craftsman blames his tools! lol

9. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Good specs... far away of my PC ^^

10. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Ok a question. I just realized that my my graphics card needs a 550 watt Power Supply and I have got a 480 watt. Do you think I could get away with using this or should I get another one that reaches the specification required for my graphics card?

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

If it needs more than you are supplying then I guess that some parts of it may not run correctly without that extra power, so I suggest getting the correct power supply.

Sorry, I know this is bad news, because it will probably take you even longer to have your new PC finished, but I think it's much better to be safe than sorry.

12. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Yea I was going to do that, because I've spent enough as it is I don't want to sped an extra load on something else. So I need a 550 watt or better power supply for about &#163;50-60.

13. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yeah this is what I was needing answering :P My X1950GT card says I need 450W or more, and the compuetr has either (IDK) 205W or 350W installed, if I get a better power supply will this damge the computer? I have no idea and Plus, how much will a decent one cost me?

Please help!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

14. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Iced what ever you do don't go buy a crappy cheap power supply, like say now you see a PSU that says it's got 650 watts and costs like &#163;30 don't buy it because it will weigh like a feather. And if you get a cheap and nasty one it will probably blow and that will cause your chip, mother board and ram to fry. So DON'T! buy cheap PSU. My PSU that I bought the 480 watt was about &#163;45. But unfortunately I need another one. Iced here is the link to my PSU, good make, feels really heavy and good price for what you get.

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...oductID=156689

15. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

So is running it as it is wtih 350W damaging the card now? hope its not, its says the card is at 50C and its still says it's in the 'cool' section...

Please, sorry If I sound tardish, but where does that box go? is it a seperate unit? which goes outside the Computer unit?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

16. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I don't know if it is damaging it, but it isn't the best way to treat your card by not giving it enough power that it needs to run fully operational.

17. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

OK everything for my PC is right here next to me on my desk. But there is one problem. I don't have a case to put it in. So I'm looking for a case that my mother can buy in town on her way back from work

18. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Woo hoo After almost 6 hours of building my PC this morning. And having serious problems with drivers and everything it's finally up and running and working like a dream! Started up TDU and I think I flooded my room with all the drooling over the graphics with High Resolution! x4 AA and HDR! And it runs perfectly! OMG WHO WANTS TO CRUISE!

And had to take a screen shot!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

19. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Oh, i'm willing to cruise What place we meat lol

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

20. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Lighthouse bottom of the island. Near the creator?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last