1. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

Question Getting OUT of your vehicle

Is it possible to get OUT of the car becuase according to this picture---->http://media.pc.ign.com/media/804/80...g_4156642.html

..it looks like it's possible.
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

2. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....
    Location: Laie House of Paradise, Kemoo Ditch House, Loophole Haven of Peace, Kaleokelo Jewel, & MORE!!!

I men go to about piture 6- 12. The picture is there..
    Look at that guy drive!! He crashed his McLaren F1 13 times in a row and drove into the ocean!! OMG his Saleen S7 crashed into a POLICE ROADBLOCK!!!!!

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Simple aswer is no unless there is a hidden button on the 360 controller somewhere adn the pc vershion is the same game (i think).
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Link doesn't work for me, don't know about anyone else.

100% sure that you can't get out of the car.

Why would they do all the programming for you to be able to walk/run around and then hide it? It would be a pointless waste of money and time IMO

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

All i see when i click that link is an advertisement, no pic

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak »

Why would they do all the programming for you to be able to walk/run around and then hide it? It would be a pointless waste of money and time IMO
    Yes you definitly CANNOT get out of your car. If you could they would have mentioned it in the guide book thing that comes with the game or on the website

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Go to vids and then back to photo's and it comes up, stupid but works.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Just so you know, if you're meaning pics 7 and 10 (left to right, top to bottom) they look to me like the fly by shots that happen when you win a race? Just looks like IGN have cropped them so the black bars don't appear around the edges so that it looks like it could be a printscreen.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Go to vids and then back to photo's and it comes up, stupid but works.
    Ahh... thanks for that Pherelas and i'll give some rep for that

9. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Talking

Could it be a model that you pick up and drop off and as the person has dropped her off hes taken a pic? Nd removed his character??

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

11. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

What about it? (See photo below) There is no character because there is an option to remove your character in the options of taking a photo. Don't know what else you could be tlaking about?

Hope that helps
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hah woops, I thought that's what he meant by 'get out' but I was half-asleep at the time :P sorry for pointless post(s)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

13. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

Talking

LOL :bananaskip:

14. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

Lightbulb

Just so you know, if you're meaning pics 7 and 10 (left to right, top to bottom) they look to me like the fly by shots that happen when you win a race? Just looks like IGN have cropped them so the black bars don't appear around the edges so that it looks like it could be a printscreen.
    Maybe you're right.....hmmmmm.

15. TDURLZ is offline Bad drifter....

::NOTE::

1. I play on P.C

2. My graphic card is at a lower level than usual.

3. I have no idea why I'm doing this.

16. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Spam FTW?

Why did you post 3 times to say nothing of relevance about anything?

The 2 comments you've made about my posts are relevant I guess, but they could be easily put into one post, and the third one is just some random statements?