Brabus TKR!

Few people know this, but this is now the fastest car ever made, having
    dethroned the Bugatti beast. The name is not to be confused with the
    German tuner Brabus, as she's built by the British company Barabus
    Sportscars Ltd and will be produced in Italy. She has 1005 horsepower,
    it can do 0 to 60 mph (0-100 km/h) in...unbelievably...1.67 seconds
    (manufacturer's results). And, surprisingly, this power doesn't come
    from a huge engine, but rather from a "small" 6.0 liter V8
    twin-turbocharged with dual intercoolers.

This declared speed is
    impressive and some people think that such a figure is not even
    possible: 270 mph (435km/h), nearly 20 more than the Veyron.

Source: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Top-10-Fast...rld-53989.shtml

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Its Barabus. But the Bugatti was Detroned already.
    SSC Ultimate Aero is going 440km/h, which isn't sure yet.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

That looks quite nice actually in that dark blue colour. Can't say i have ever heard of this car before

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No car has proven a higher speed than the Veyron yet so the Veyron is still king. SSC has only done 241mph thus far.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    No car has proven a higher speed than the Veyron yet so the Veyron is still king. SSC has only done 241mph thus far.
    Officially the Koenigsegg is still the fastest car in the world. But i think they forgot to do their administration! :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. A Pair of Shoes is offline Customly User Titled

Quote Originally Posted by MartijnMb. »
    fastest car in the world
    Production car, you mean?

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Yes i was thinking this originally, i knew it was around the 240mph mark, thanks for that diablo!

8. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

The Brabus TKR hasn't been tested for top speed they are not going to because they already said its faster and if it doesn't turn out to be no rich person will buy it. That is what they do now a days to attract rich customers.

9. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

I did look this car up a while ago, but not much was found by me :\

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

What about that new knoissegg or havn't they tested that yet?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

i do not like the styling of that TKR. the front half looks TOO MUCH like the S7, and the rear is an almost EXACT take from the Zonda's. very original Barabus!
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

12. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I'm sure someone posted a thread similar to this already but still. Looks nice, has it been proven that it's faster than a Veyron?

13. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

I think that 0-60 time was tested on slick tyres providing mucho grip but hardly any life in them. I don't think it would do too well in a race with those tyres!!

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren8080 »
    personally i like it. it may be the american in me talkin but i think it looks really good
    Why's it the american in you?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

15. McLaren is offline Viscous Traction

Quote Originally Posted by MartijnMb. »
    Officially the Koenigsegg is still the fastest car in the world. But i think they forgot to do their administration! :P
    Nope. Technically, the McLaren is still faster than it.

The CCR recorded a speed of 387.87 kph, while McLaren recorded a speed of 391kph.

To this day though, the Veyron is still the fastest. It's been seen by Guiness 3 times hitting 253Mph.

16. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

<cough> KIT CAR <cough>

... and now Serious stuff

The Veyron has been designed to FULL VAG specs ... this means in terms of durability (how long things last before they break, just ask someone about Belgium Pave ... cobblestones) ... then there's all the safety requirements ... I bet the Barabus and SCC haven't been designed to pass all the crash requirements in the world these days (and by pass I mean they'll have a margin on top of the requirement) ... then there's NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) or how much things shake and droan/boom ... having seen the Clarkson trip across Europe the Veyron is a VERY refined car ... I bet the other 2 aren't ...

Well that's just a few things that don't really make these cars comparable to the Veyron ... a Veyron is a MAJOR feat of engineering ... anyone could make a seriously quick car if you put your mind to it!

Oh and I'd still have an McLaren F1
    I'd rather be topless !

17. cocoki700 is offline Speed Demon

ppl doesnt that look mysteriously like ascari k21
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The demon within me is Speed

18. mclaren8080 is offline Exoticar Driver

Quote Originally Posted by cocoki700 »
    ppl doesnt that look mysteriously like ascari k21
    yeh it does. i didnt notice that earlier

made by Nodz86. thanks alot
    Parachute Panic champ.
    http://www.myspace.com/anthonysaysyourmom my myspace
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Appendix_Inc/index.php?

19. McLaren is offline Viscous Traction

Maybe, but the back sure doesn't.

Barabus, also took down their site last I checked.

20. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    <cough> KIT CAR <cough>

... and now Serious stuff

The Veyron has been designed to FULL VAG specs ... this means in terms of durability (how long things last before they break, just ask someone about Belgium Pave ... cobblestones) ... then there's all the safety requirements ... I bet the Barabus and SCC haven't been designed to pass all the crash requirements in the world these days (and by pass I mean they'll have a margin on top of the requirement) ... then there's NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) or how much things shake and droan/boom ... having seen the Clarkson trip across Europe the Veyron is a VERY refined car ... I bet the other 2 aren't ...

Well that's just a few things that don't really make these cars comparable to the Veyron ... a Veyron is a MAJOR feat of engineering ... anyone could make a seriously quick car if you put your mind to it!

Oh and I'd still have an McLaren F1
    I bet the new bristol is quite refined but the fact that the Veyron is so fast yet comfortable, has room in it and won't brake down when you go more than 4 miles in it makes it better, is the sophisticated hypercar.
    -----

Page 1 of 2 12 Last