1. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Default Yellow Carbon F430

This is something I quickly put together last night, its by no means finished but wondered what you throught.

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Love the effect
    I'd rather be topless !

3. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

thanks hybrid lol you are turning into one of my biggest fan's how is the "Shark" coming on looking forward to seeing it finished and a copy in my garage

4. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

well just like the carbon effect you have there ... I don't like ALL your cars ... and I have been buying other designs from people and off the AH

'Shark' is progressing well ... I'm in danger of putting too much on it tho ... as to a copy in your garage ... we'll have to see what we can do
    I'd rather be topless !

5. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Pretty cool. Reminds me of a Jeremy Clarkson video were he blows up an sierra because it has a yellow carbon fiber inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

look good neil. there is a carbon fibre treatment thread over on Forza Central which really has helped me on a few cars myself. just wondering if you checked that out. but nice looking F430.

(last car i gave the Carbon Fibre treatment to was the 908, in white. dont have any pics, as i still need to figure out how to get the vynils over the parts of the wheel fenders on the inside of the car)
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

7. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Wakka »
    look good neil. there is a carbon fibre treatment thread over on Forza Central which really has helped me on a few cars myself. just wondering if you checked that out. but nice looking F430.

(last car i gave the Carbon Fibre treatment to was the 908, in white. dont have any pics, as i still need to figure out how to get the vynils over the parts of the wheel fenders on the inside of the car)
    ok i have also carboned my 908. the area of the car you are talking about thin inside of the wheel fenders can not be painted as far as i can see. Also I am having problem's painting the front spoiler, cann't seem to get the decals to go there

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I want it!! PM me or catch me online later for details mate..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...