Thread: BLUE Edition's

Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t
    Location: Northwest England
    Posts: 141

    #1

    Default BLUE Edition's

    Not sure I ever showed the Red Edtion cars here. if no let me know and I will post some shots.

    But anyway here are my blue edition cars. If you interested let me know 500,000 gets you a car, the paint and Wusthof tuning





    Neil


  2. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales
    Location: Glasgow
    Posts: 246

    #2

    Default

    It's a nice design, but I don't think it is worth 1/2mil because around the wheel arch it doesn't look that varied. Just the same pattern with a different colour. Try asking for 150,000?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t
    Location: Northwest England
    Posts: 141

    #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CptDarknuggets »
    It's a nice design, but I don't think it is worth 1/2mil because around the wheel arch it doesn't look that varied. Just the same pattern with a different colour. Try asking for 150,000?
    150K are you having a laugth car alone with all the upgrades comes to about 150K then there is the specialist tuning done on the car.

    500,000 is not a bad price.

    The layers around the arches of course are the same layer with different colours but that is the idea. What do you want me to do create the flames using the fade squares indevidually pixel by pixel.

  4. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales
    Location: Glasgow
    Posts: 246

    #4

    Default

    I would have used some more of the flame designs and maybe even some of the tribal ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t
    Location: Northwest England
    Posts: 141

    #5

    Default

    Fair enough I suppose but this is my design doe the way I like it.

  6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
     
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #6

    Default

    i like my scoobies, but i have a set for the S204 that works on all of em so far, so i aint really prepared to pay for 'custom' tuning when i am only gonna rip it straight off the car anyways...

    I love the design though (damn scoobies are sexy)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

  7. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t
    Location: Northwest England
    Posts: 141

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    i like my scoobies, but i have a set for the S204 that works on all of em so far, so i aint really prepared to pay for 'custom' tuning when i am only gonna rip it straight off the car anyways...

    I love the design though (damn scoobies are sexy)

    LOL Nipper you can have one with no tune on it if you want your supposed to do some engineering for me any way. LOL remember NIPSEN CARS!!! lol

    if you want it untunned send me a car and you can have the livery for 100,000.

    But I think you will like the tune. don't be so blinkered and have a try in something someone else has done you may like it lol

  8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/
     
    Location: Bongland
    Posts: 2,003

    #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neil12345 »
    LOL Nipper you can have one with no tune on it if you want your supposed to do some engineering for me any way. LOL remember NIPSEN CARS!!! lol

    if you want it untunned send me a car and you can have the livery for 100,000.

    But I think you will like the tune. don't be so blinkered and have a try in something someone else has done you may like it lol
    I make my own setups for a reason, i ahve a unique driving style
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss